If an Office application such as Word or Excel isn’t working correctly, sometimes restarting it will fix the problem. If that doesn’t work, you can try repairing it. When you’re done, you might need to restart your computer.
The steps to access the repair tool vary depending on your operating system. Choose from the drop-down list below.
Use this easy fix tool to completely uninstall Office.
1. Click this easy fix button to uninstall Office.
2. For the remaining steps showing how to save and use the easy fix, select your browser from the drop-down list below:
1. Open an Office application, such as Outlook or Word.
2. Go to File > Account or Office Account.
3. If you see an „Update Options“ item, you have a Click-to-Run installation. If you don’t see the „Update Options“ item, you have an MSI-based install.
1. Download the fix it above
2. Install and run
3. Restart, run it again then restart
Download the Tool: https://outlookdiagnostics.azureedge.net/sarasetup/SetupProd_OffScrub.exe
Header-Bild: © wachiwit, stock.adobe.com