Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 Multi Device PC MAC Smartphone Tablet
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: SW20017
- Manufacturer No: KL1939GCAFS
- Runtime: 1 year
- Laguage(s): All languages
- Countryzone(s): Europa (Eurozone)
Optimal protection for your digital life
Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 provides optimal protection for your digital life. You can surf, shop, stream and use social networks safely, while our award-winning security technologies protect you from infections, spam, phishing and dangerous websites. And your privacy is safe from cybercriminals. To protect your privacy and personal information, we prevent your online activities from being monitored and your webcam from spying on you. Even in public WLAN your personal data, communication and identity are protected.
When you bank or shop online, your finances and account information are safe and your identity is protected on social networks. You also get protection from attacks while surfing the web and from infected files while downloading or streaming.
No matter what you do in your digital life: Premium protection ensures your safety.
- Protects against attacks, ransomware and more
- Protects privacy and personal data
- Protects finances when banking and shopping
Optimal protection for your family's digital world
Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 provides optimal protection for your family's digital world on PCs, Macs and mobile devices. In addition to protecting your family's privacy, money, communication and identity, we also take care of the security of photos, music and files. It also includes an easy-to-use password manager. Other powerful features help you protect your kids - online and beyond.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 is our best protection, so you can offer your family optimal security from online dangers - on Windows, Mac and Android. We help you protect your privacy, money, communications, photos, files, passwords and more so your family can surf, stream, shop and social network safely. You'll also get other powerful features to protect your kids.
Scope of delivery
- Original license key Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 full version
- Verified high-speed download link to get the software quickly & securely
- invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation
: Kaspersky Internet Security 2020License type
: Full versionValidity
: 1 or 2 yearsMedia type
: License keyLanguages
: Security software + AntivirusPlatform
: Windows + Mac + Android + iOS + Windows Phone
Features and benefits:
Many times excellent protection
This innovative security solution protects you against viruses, ransomware, spyware, phishing, dangerous websites, spam, ad banners* and much more.
*For PCs only
PCs, Macs and mobile devices
Whether on your laptop, desktop PC or Android device - be safe! If you have lost or stolen your Android tablet or smartphone, you can lock, delete and retrieve it.
Protection of your privacy
Whenever you go online, your personal data, communications and identity are protected. It also prevents trackers from monitoring your online activities** and from using your webcam to spy on you.**
**Only for PCs and Macs
Now you can access more websites and content, including websites outside your region. If you connect to the Internet and the connection isn't secure, the technology automatically protects you from threats-even on public Wi-Fi.
Everyone wants to use online banking and shopping without criminals stealing their money. Every time you visit a bank or online store website, you automatically get an extra layer of protection for added security.**
**For PCs and Macs only
Safety for children
Award-winning parental controls make it easy to protect your kids when they're online. You can manage downloaded apps, prevent the publication of personal information, and deny access to games and inappropriate web content.**
**For PCs and Macs only
Your devices should function perfectly - with optimal system performance. That's why the security solution works unobtrusively in the background.
User-friendly security solution
Your security should not affect you. That's why Premium Protection is easy to set up and use - on all devices.
Kaspersky Internet Security offers the following new features:
- The Tools window is improved. The program features are grouped by categories to help you find the features you need.
The Computer Cleanup component has been improved - you can now report programs that do not behave as they should.
Browser extensions can now be found and removed.
- The Software Manager component has been improved:
Added a schedule for searching for programs and browser extensions.
It is now possible to exclude programs from the analysis by object category.
The list of ignored programs is now in a separate window.
- The component Update of programs has been improved.
It is now possible to search for program updates by schedule.
The list of ignored programs is now in a separate window.
- The Secure Payments component has been optimized:-It is now possible to open web pages via the program icon in the notification area of the taskbar in the Secure Browser.
The feedback forms, which you can use to evaluate the work of the component and create a support request, have been improved.
Added a notification about whether your computer supports hardware virtualization. The status of hardware virtualization is also displayed in the component's settings window.
- The functionality of the Parental Control component has been improved:
Changing the time zone resets the time spent using the computer, the Internet and programs.
Similar programs, such as Internet browsers from different vendors, are now treated as a single application for control purposes.
- The functionality of the Anti-Banner component has been improved. New Anti-Banner filters have been added, which allow you to specify which banners should be blocked.
- The notification display has been improved. Notifications that are not critical to the program's work are not displayed when you are working in Office applications, starting a program in full-screen mode, playing a video, or making a video call.
- The Recommended Settings window has been improved. The Delete malicious tools, adware, dialers, and suspicious packers check box and the Detection of other programs that could be used by attackers to damage the computer or user data check box have been added.
- Added script scanning using Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI). AMSI is a standard Microsoft interface that allows to scan scripts and other objects using Kaspersky Internet Security. The component can detect and notify about threats, but it cannot process threats. The component is available for Microsoft Windows 10 and later.
- The investigation of secure connections has been improved. You can now select actions for web pages where errors occurred during the scan, and include those pages in the exceptions.
- It is now possible to disable decryption of EV (Extended Validation) certificates.
For all devices
- Internet connection required for activation, product updates and access to some features
- Webcam protection only works on PCs and Macs. The feature is available for many compatible webcams.
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
- 1500 MB available hard drive space
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 101 Home/Pro/Enterprise 2 3
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1/Pro/Enterprise2/8.1 Update3
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate, SP1 or later3
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Working memory (RAM): 1 GB (32 bit) or 2 GB (64 bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)2
- Microsoft Windows 101 Home/Pro/Enterprise2 3
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1/Pro (64 Bit3)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Mac-based desktops and laptops
- 1,800 MB available hard drive space
- Working memory (RAM): 2 GB
- macOS 10.12 - 10.14
Android smartphones and tablets4
- Android™ 4.25 - 9.0
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad6
- iOS® 10.05 or higher
Please note that beta or test versions of new operating systems are not supported. The product only supports final and officially released operating systems.
1 If you use Windows 10, you may need to download and install all available patches for your Kaspersky security software after the product installation. The product is not designed to run on Windows 10 Mobile and S editions.
2 Kaspersky Safe Kids is not available for this version of the operating system or this type of device.
3 Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. For detailed information, visit https://support.kaspersky.com/de/kts19.
4 Kaspersky Internet Security for Android may currently be restricted on certain devices. For more information, please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/de/10216.. If you are using Kaspersky Safe Kids on Xiaomi© or ASUS© devices, you can obtain information on how to use it at https://support.kaspersky.com/de/12980. further information on how to set up and use the service.
5 Kaspersky Safe Kids works on Android™ 4.4 - 8.1, iOS® 10.0 or higher.
6 Only Kaspersky Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids and Kaspersky Safe Browser are available for these platforms.