ESET Endpoint Encryption Pro from 1 User, 1 Year: the Best Choice
- Simple and powerful encryption for businesses of all sizes
- Secure encryption of hard disks, removable media, files and email
- FIPS 140-2 validated 256-bit AES encryption for absolute security
- Hybrid, cloud-based management server for complete remote control of endpoint encryption keys and security policies
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 8.1 including UEFI and GPT.
How ESET Encryption Helps Your Business
- Meet data security mandates by enforcing encryption policies without compromising productivity.
- Large and small businesses benefit from low helpdesk costs and short deployment cycles.
- No other product comes close to ESET Endpoint Encryption in terms of flexibility or ease of use.
- The client side requires minimal user intervention and improves the compliance and security of our enterprise data from a single MSI package.
- The server side makes it easy to manage users and workstations. It extends the protection of your business beyond the perimeter of your network.
The DSGVO: Encryption as part of the solution
Does your company operate in the EU? The new European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) will enter into force in May 2018 and contains strict regulations for the handling of user data. Encryption is expressly mentioned as a method of compliance with data protection.
- ESET Endpoint Encryption enables encryption of hard drives, removable media and email attachments to help you meet DSGVO requirements.
- In addition, ESET offers free online resources, webinars and more.
- ESET's Quick Guide explains the essential points of the DSGVO and explains how you can prepare yourself.
Client side and server side
Data is a critical part of any organization, but is often at high risk when transferred beyond the boundaries of the enterprise network. Meet your data security obligations by installing a single MSI package.
- Encryption of entire hard drives and removable storage devices protects data stored or sent with laptops - including Windows tablets and convertible devices.
- File, folder and email encryption enables comprehensive collaboration across complex workgroups and team boundaries.
- Reliably enforce security policies across all endpoints via the remote management server.
- With a single MSI package, you can meet your data security compliance obligations.
Flexibility in deployment allows security to be easily extended to mobile users and external staff. The Enterprise Server allows you to manage users and workgroups independently or in N-to-N relationships.
- Secure HTTPS Internet connection enables centralized management of users, endpoints and mobile devices beyond the boundaries of your enterprise network.
- Uniquely patented security key management, enables full control over encryption keys and security policies remotely and without fuss.
- Patented hybrid cloud architecture means that all client and server connections are SSL encrypted and all commands and data are AES or RSA encrypted.
- Fast installation and low system requirements bring enterprise-class security to even the smallest business.
Client and server side:
Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 8.1*, 7, Vista, XP SP 3, Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 - 2016
Mobile Platforms: iOS
Certifications, Algorithms and Standards
FIPS 140-2 level 1
Algorithms and Standards:
AES 256 bit, AES 128 bit, SHA 256 bit, SHA1 160 bit, RSA 1024 bit, Triple DES 112 bit, Blowfish 128 bit