Product information "Avanquest Expert PDF 11 Mac - Home"
Create, convert and edit PDF files professionally!
- Create PDF files from any program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Convert PDF: PDF to Word and vice versa
- Merge multiple PDF files
- Secure PDF with access rights, password and digital signature
- NEW! Files are opened faster
- NEW! Multiple PDF files simultaneously
- NEW! Optimized user interface
- BETTER! Display converted PowerPoint files
- NEW! Additional certificate-based signature properties
Convert your documents to the universally readable PDF file format. You no longer have to worry about whether the recipient has the right software to read your file.
PDF is a standard format in which the layout of the document is retained. This ensures that the document is displayed in the correct format regardless of the recipient's computer or platform. You can be sure that the recipient sees exactly what you have created.
Save a lot of time when converting, because batch processing allows you to convert many documents into different PDF files or merge them into one PDF file in just a few clicks.
PDF Experte 11 Professional gives you full control over the unrestricted editing of your PDF files. You can convert documents to any format, add or remove pages, and restore content.
With the integrated security functions, all documents can be securely exchanged and shared. For example, send invoices, legal or administrative documents in a highly secure format, protected with password, digital signature and preset print permissions.
To ensure optimal collaboration, PDF Experte 11 Professional also offers directly compatible tools for notes, comments and stamps, without having to change content. And since the PDF formats reduce a considerable part of the original size of the documents, they can easily be sent by e-mail.PDF Expert 11: The practical PDF Manager!
New & improved in version 11:
- NEW! Undo" button in the home screen
- NEW! Convert multiple PDF files to Word, Excel, PPT, image formats, HTML, TXT and RTF simultaneously
- NEW! Enable additional certificate-based signature properties:
- Verify signature (context menu)
- Delete signature (context menu)
- Display Signed Version (Context Menu)
- Co-sign PDFs
- Remove signatures to change document
- BETTER! Files are opened faster
- BETTER! Optimized user interface
- BETTER! Display converted PowerPoint files
- BETTER! Improved engine for accelerated workflow when editing PDF files
- BETTER! Document comparison process
- Open and view all PDF files, digital books in 3D format, ePub and comic book files (cbr/cbz).
- Access and save files in the cloud. Connect to OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.
- View and edit two documents simultaneously in the exclusive side-by-side view.
- Convert documents accurately and without loss of information: all elements and layout are fully restored and can be comprehensively edited.
- The PDF conversion module is directly accessible from the Windows desktop - for faster work.
- Any PDF document can be converted to the following searchable and editable formats with a single click:
- PDF to Word, TXT and RTF
- PDF to image (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF)
- PDF to Excel
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to HTML
- Create PDF files in any PC application that has a print menu (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer ...)
- Convert by simply right-clicking on the file: Documents do not need to be opened before conversion - this saves time!
- Integration into the Word and Excel menu bar (compatible with MS Office 2016): Convert one or more documents to Word or Excel with a single click.
- Create PDF files from images: JPG, JPG 2000, GIF, TIF, PNG, EMF, BMP...
- Preview PDF files before conversion
- Management of hyperlinks and URLs: Ideal for a direct link to a website.
- Direct sharing by e-mail: Send created PDF files directly as attachments with Microsoft Outlook.
- Create multiple PDFs at once with batch processing: Merge many documents into one PDF file or create individual PDF files from many files.
- Manage print profiles: Save conversion profiles (encryption level, password, image compression, watermark ...) and apply them to newly created PDF documents.
- Document Properties: Add document properties (author, title, topic, keywords) for easy and quick searching of your documents
- Text editing: Cut, copy, paste or move text and delete or change text properties (size, font, color, character spacing).
- Image editing: Delete, add and edit images (resize, rotate, compress).
- Manage bookmarks and easily navigate PDF documents.
- Edit multiple PDF documents simultaneously with Tabbed View
- Drawing tools: insert lines, rectangles, ovals, Bézier curves
- Insert hyperlinks and URLs into PDF documents
- Stamp library: Insert predefined stamps and adjust with transitions, rotation, etc.
- Apply watermark: Add, remove, and edit your own watermarks
- Document layout: move, delete, extract, paste, crop, rotate and copy pages. The final PDF can be created as desired.
- Attachments: Attach any file type to the PDF (e.g. video).
- Bates number: This number is used in various industries (legal, accounting, etc.) and is used to identify PDFs so that each document is easy to find.
- Optimization tools for PDF compression.
- Bookmark list provides direct access to the most frequently used PDF files
- Add headers, footers, watermarks, and other text elements to all pages of a document
- Automatically convert a PDF file into a customized PDF form that can be filled out directly on screen in a simple PDF editor.
- Create and edit new personalized PDF forms and add text boxes, radio buttons, check boxes, drop-down lists, and buttons (Send, Email, Print, etc.).
- Edit texts and elements in the form: Font, color, line width, display options
- Insert Script
- Assign actions to objects in a form: automatic input, open web pages
- Export/import of data from a PDF file into form fields and from form fields into a PDF file
- Comment tools: comments, notes, text fields, stamps, underline text, mark and cross out
- Insert shapes such as arrows and stars
- Apply handwritten notes with the pencil tool
- Use the Correction tool to remove individual elements from the document.
- Compare documents and highlight differences in content
- Password protection: Password protect your PDF files to ensure the confidentiality of your documents (up to 256-bit encryption for files that require a high level of security).
- Rights management: Define rights for printing, copying and editing PDF files with different authorization levels.
- Digital Signature: Certificate and Protect PDF Files
- Encrypt PDFs with 256-bit encryption and AES or RC4 algorithms
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Intel Pentium III or similar
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB for Vista, 7 and 8)
- 100 MB free hard disk space or more
- Internet connection for installation and updates
- Microsoft Office for plug-in use and conversion to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Schneller und besser geht es nicht.
Schnell, unkompliziert, preisgünstig bis Schnäppchen