Product information "TurboCAD- CAD Symbols 12, English"
CAD Symbols 12
Increase your productivity
30+ Million Parts, Symbols, & Models.
CADsymbols v12 increases your productivity with over 30 million standard parts, symbol drawings, and models for architectural, mechanical, electronic, and electrical drafting and design
Over 30 Million Standard Parts, Symbols, and Models
CADsymbols includes over 30 million standard parts, symbols, and models for drafting and design, making it the most extensive collection available on one CD. Order yours today and increase your design and drafting productivity at a very affordable price.
Increase Productivity Across Industries
This incredible library contains 2D symbols and freely revolving 3D models for architectural, mechanical, electronic, and electrical drafting and design. Both metric and imperial measurements are supported. It’s perfect for professionals creating detailed designs who want to directly download complex symbols into their drawing instead or create them from scratch.
Direct Interface with Popular CAD Applications
CADsymbols offers an ability to directly insert the symbol into your open CAD application. Applications supported include TurboCAD Windows (including 64-bit and 32-bit versions), TurboCAD LTE, DoubleCAD, AutoCAD (including LT, Architecture, and Mechanical & Architectural Desktop), CATIA, Solid Edge, IntelliCAD, ProE, VectorWorks, and dozens more. See key features for complete list.
Save Symbols to Popular CAD and Graphic File Formats
For added flexibility you can also save symbols and import them into your drawing in many vector and bitmap formats including .DXF, .DWG, .DWF, .SVG, .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, and .TIF. See key features for complete list.
Quickly Find What You Need
Once you have selected the CAD application or file format you need, select whether you wish to use 2D or 3D symbols. Next, choose the drawing Standard with which you want to work (ANSI or ISO, for example). Select the industry the design is for (Architecture, Plant Engineering, etc) and further refine your search to relevant symbol categories and sub-categories within that industry.
Supported Direct Interfaces include:
- TurboCAD® (IMSI/Design) v8 - 2017 (including 64-bit and 32-bit versions)
- TurboCAD LTE v5 – v9 (including 64-bit and 32-bit versions)
- AutoCAD® (Autodesk®) v13 - 2017
- AutoCAD LT® (Autodesk®) 95 – 2017
- AutoCAD® Architecture 2007 – 2015
- AutoCAD® Architectural Desktop 2005 - 2006
- AutoCAD® Mechanical Desktop MD2 - MD6; 2004 – 2010
- CAD+ 2008 -2011
- CADdy++ 2012 - 2014, , 2015, 2016
- Creo Parametric, Crea Parametric 2.0
- CATIA 5 R21 – R22, R2015
- Cimetron 12
- Creo Parametric 3.0, 4
- DoubleCAD (IMSI/Design)
- IntelliCAD 2D
- Inventor 5 -11; 2009 - 2017
- MegaCAD Makro 4.8/5.0, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016
- OneSpace Designer 12 -14 & 17; 2004-2008
- ProEngineer 2000 – 2001
- ProEngineer Wildfire 1 -5
- ProEngineer Creo
- Smart Sketch 3 - 5
- Solid Edge (UGS) v8 – v20; ST – ST9
- SolidWorks 99, 2000 - 2012, 2015-2017
- TopSolid 2003 - 2016
- VectorWorks 11 – 12.5; 2008 & 2009, 2011-2016; Interiorcad
Note: Direct Interface support varies by symbol or model selected
- DXF 2D/3D
- DWF 2D/3D
- DWG 2D/3D
- IGS, IGES
- SAT 1.5 - 6.0
- STP, STEP AP 203-214
|Platform||Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
- Pentium ll Processor or faster
- 128 MB RAM
- 130 MB of free hard disk space
- Super VGA Graphics card and Monitor