Tutorials, demos, training videos and more. You're the director!
Get started right away
Camtasia is quick to learn. You don't need a big budget or professional video editing skills. Just record your screen and add a few effects.
You can count on us
Whether you have experience or are just starting to edit video: Camtasia has everything you need to create high-quality video.
Inspire your audience
Create videos that your viewers really enjoy watching. Videos give you more interactivity and can help you deliver content to your audience more effectively than text alone.
The best video recording software for...
- Video tutorials
- Instruction videos
- Demo videos
- Conference recordings
- YouTube videos
- Training videos
- Video Lessons
- Webinar recordings
- Explanatory videos
- Presentation recordings
- ...and much more!
Simple, but with a wide range of functions
Techsmith Camtasia 2020
The best complete solution for screen recording and video editing.
Camtasia 2020 makes it easy to create professional-looking videos on Windows and Mac.
Impressive video editing in 3 easy steps:
1. record the screen
Capture the content you want on your computer screen: Websites, software, video calls, or PowerPoint presentations.
2. add a few effects
In Video Editor, drag text, transitions, effects, and other elements onto the Timeline.
3. share your knowledge
Upload your video directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Screencast or your online video course platform.
Screen and webcam recording
Razor-sharp video and clear audio from your PC desktop. Add a personal touch to your video with webcam recording.
Camtasia comes with ready-made animations that are easy to customize. Use effects to add a professional touch to your video - just drag and drop.
Music and sound
Choose from our huge collection of royalty-free music and sound effects. With Camtasia, you can fully edit your audio clips to get the perfect sound for your video.
Title, notes and callouts
Attract the attention of your audience with attractive titles, annotations and other effects.
Zooming, panning and animating
Enhance your screen shots with zoom in, zoom out and pan animations.
Set quiz questions to find out who is watching your videos and how often they have been watched.
Link scenes and slides with transitions to make your videos look smoother.
Record and import presentations
Turn your PowerPoint presentation into a video. Import PowerPoint slides directly into Camtasia.
New in Camtasia 2020
Video templates not only help you finish your videos faster, but also ensure
a consistent style
Favorites gives you a
central location where you can quickly
find your most frequently used tools, annotations and
Get a consistent look and feel - combine templates, libraries,
schemas, keyboard shortcuts, favorites, and preferences into a single file
and share it with teams, departments, or entire organizations
Record at higher frame rates with the new, simplified recorder, and
capture high-quality webcam footage at up to 4K
More creative freedom -
create your own personal style
with track masks, reversible transitions and other
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1607 or higher
- Intel® Core™ 6th generation 2.8GHz 2-core i3 processor or AMD® Ryzen™ 3rd generation 2.8GHz 2-core AMD® Ryzen™ 3 processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 4 GB free space on the hard disk
- Internal microphone
- Screen resolution at least 1024x768
- Microsoft .NET 4.7.2 or higher (included), for Windows N the MediaFeature Pack for Windows N must be installed
- To import PowerPoint files and the Camtasia Add-In for PowerPoint, PowerPoint 2013, 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit version), or 2019 must be installed.
- Smart Player playback is supported on the following browsers and operating systems: Internet Explorer (version 11 or later), Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later), latest versions of
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iOS (version 11 or higher, Safari), Android (version 5 or higher; latest version of Chrome required).
- A USB webcam is required for camera video recording.
- Integration with TechSmith Relay requires the TechSmith Relay Client Recorder.
- Guidelines for 4K resolution, high frame rate video (60 fps) and behavioral effects
- macOS 10.13
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor with 4 processor cores
- 4 GB RAM
- At least 4 GB of hard disk space
- Internal microphone
- PowerPoint import requires PowerPoint 2016, 2019 or higher for Mac. Smart Player playback is supported by Internet Explorer 11+, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on iOS 11 or later and Android 5 or later.