ACHTUNG! Bitte lesen Sie vor einer
Bestellung unsere Produktbeschreibung!
TechSmith Camtasia + Snagit 2021 Bundle EDU, Upgrade + Wartungsvertrag
Product information "TechSmith Camtasia + Snagit 2021 Bundle EDU, Upgrade + Wartungsvertrag"
TechSmith Camtasia + Snagit Bundle, WIN/MAC, Download = two products in bundle
Save money buying Camtasia and Snagit together! With Snagit, you can create fantastic visual media, save time, and share important information. Capture a screen photo or video, enhance images with versatile tools in the Editor, or edit the video. Camtasia is ideal for more professional video editing with effects, annotations, music, and subtitles. Camtasia also lets you import external media clips into your project. With Camtasia, you can produce remarkable videos even if you're not a video professional.
Product description Snagit 2019:
This is new to Snagit 2019:
In Snagit, select multiple images and merge them into a single document.
With the Favorites function, you can gather the most important tools in one place.
Now you can quickly and easily convert your screen shots into simplified graphics.
Set the desired area by clicking and dragging the crosshairs and you'll get the perfect screen shot. With All-in-One Capture®, you can capture the entire screen, an area, or a scrolling window - as an image or video.
Scrolling Screen Capture
Capture a scrolling page completely as an image. Capture vertical and horizontal scroll areas, infinitely scrolling web pages, long chats, and more.
Snagit captures much more than just images. The "Capture Text" function extracts text from your screen shots or image files - as if by magic. You can insert the recognized text into other documents and edit it there. This allows you to work faster and save time for endless typing.
screen video recorder
Go through the steps on the screen and record yourself. Use individual frames from your video recording as a screenshot. Capture video, audio and music recordings from the Internet and save all video recordings in MPEG-4 file format or as an animated GIF file.
Switch between webcam and screen recording during video recording. Use the video recorder to add a personal touch to communication with teammates or customers in remote locations.
Enrich your videos with sound recordings from a microphone or your computer's system audio output.
Create animated GIF files
Convert short shots (in .MP4 file format) to animated GIF files and quickly embed them into websites, documents, or chats. Snagit offers standard and custom options that let you create exactly the GIF file you need - every time.
Trim video clips
Remove unwanted passages from your screen recordings. You can cut out parts at the beginning, middle and end of your video.
Select screen shots
Mark screen captures with professional tools. Give your screenshots a personal touch and professional polish - with ready-made or self-made style sheets.
Document work steps
Document work steps and processes with an automatically ascending sequence of numbers or letters.
All you have to do is to press a slider, and the objects in your screenshot will be detected automatically. You can rearrange buttons, delete text, or edit other elements in your screenshots.
Snagit recognizes the text in your screenshots so you can quickly edit it. Change the font, colors and size of the text in your screenshots without affecting the appearance.
Magic wand tool
With the Magic Wand tool, you can select image areas with a specific color - for example, to remove the image background or change a color in objects such as text or logos.
Personalize your screenshots with specially designed stickers. Use the latest stamps directly in Snagit, or download older stamps here.
Find your previous recordings instantly without long searching. All screen recordings are automatically stored in the library. Here you can tag them to bring order to your projects.
TechSmith Camtasia 2018
The best complete solution for screen recording and video editing
With Camtasia, you can easily create screen captures and impressively edited videos.
Impressive video editing in 3 easy steps
Record the screen
Record the entire screen or just one window. You can also add your own videos, pictures, audio files or PowerPoint presentations.
Edit your video
The simple timeline makes it easy to edit your video. You can connect, split, trim, speed up or slow down clips and then play your video directly in the Editor Preview.
Add the finishing touch to your video with professional editor effects. Add markers, animations, titles, transitions, and more. Simply drag the effect onto the Timeline.
- New Library - Store frequently used elements, effects, and media clips.
- Schemas - Create schemas with consistent color and font styles and apply them to elements and effects.
- Even more customizable elements and video clips.
- Import, edit and produce 60-FPS videos.
- Editor performance improvements (video preview and timeline editing).
- Improvements of the production engine (shortened export times).
- New behavioral effects (explosion and flying in).
- Fixed: Crash error that occurred when SCORM was selected in the production settings.
- Fixed: Clip speed didn't work with German decimal point values.
- Fixed: Color rendering error when saving an annotation in the library.
- Fixed: Problem when analyzing file names for batch production.
- Further bug fixes and improvements
Trainings and Tutorials
Peak up your training and tutorial videos to keep learners alert.
Record mouse movements
You can zoom in on the cursor, animate clicks, and highlight mouse movements to make them easier to follow.
Keystrokes can be recorded on the screen so that users can better understand them.
Add notes and annotation
s You can add notes, subtitles, shapes, markers, and more by dragging and dropping. With Camtasia, it's easy to explain what matters to your users.
Marketing and Demo Videos
Create videos that really impress your customers. Camtasia is the perfect editor for videos you share on YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive and other platforms.
The video editor with drag-and-drop technology
You can immediately see what you're doing. Drag and drop any effect or element in your video directly into the Preview Window for editing. Then you can produce the video in broadcast quality with 4K resolution.
Add animated intros, outros and titles to your video to attract the viewer's attention.
Add music to your video to create the right mood for it. Use the royalty-free titles in the editor's library or import your own titles.
Create stunning videos from your PowerPoint presentations and webinar recordings.
Import PowerPoint by drag-and-drop
Simply drag your PowerPoint presentation into the Camtasia window and select the slides you want to import.
Add video and narration to your slides to communicate your message more effectively.
Capture video with your webcam to bring your project to life with a live presentation.
Create exciting and easy to understand video courses.
Achieve more learning success with video
Create videos for reversed teaching, hybrid learning, and online education.
questions Integrate quiz questions directly into your video and capture answers to check learner performance.
Analyze who interacts with your videos to improve learning outcomes.
Powerful editing capabilities for all your videos
Camtasia is the best complete solution for screen recording and video editing. Each function is designed for beginners and professionals at the same time. Get features you can't get with free video editing software.
Record your screen pixel by pixel.
Show who's talking. This gives your video a personal touch.
Import image and audio clips and video up to 4K resolution.
Combine images, text, audio and video quickly and easily on multiple tracks.
Arrows, callouts and shapes help to highlight important things.
Effects Insert a transition effect at the beginning or end of a media clip.
Zoom & pan or your own motion effects arouse interest among the viewers.
The ideal complement to visual content.
Audio effects enhance recordings, music or your own voice.
Adjust colors, add shadows, change clip speed, and more.
Quiz questions show the learning success and you can see who has watched your videos.
Show yourself against any background.
System requirements for Snagit:
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, or Windows Server 2012 R2
What version of Windows is required for Snagit?
- .NET 4.6 or later version
- 2.4 GHz single-core processor (dual-core i5 processor required for video recording)
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB for video recording)
- 500 MB hard disk space for the installation of the program
- For video and panorama recordings under Windows N, the Windows Media Feature Pack for Windows N must be installed.
- When using multiple monitors or a 4k monitor, it is recommended that you install the 64-bit version of Snagit.
- macOS Mojave (10.14), High Sierra (10.13), or Sierra (10.12)
Camtasia for Mac system requirements:
- Mac computer with Intel® Core™ i5 processor with 4 processor cores (Recommended: Intel® Core™ i5 processor with at least 2.8 GHz and 4 processor cores)
- MacOS 10.11 or later (rendering is not supported on external USB monitors)
- 4 GB RAM (Recommended: 8 GB RAM or more)
- At least 4 GB of hard disk space
- To import PowerPoint files, PowerPoint 2016 for Mac must be installed.
- Playback with the Smart Player is supported with the following browsers and operating systems: Internet Explorer (from version 11), Microsoft Edge (from Windows 10 Anniversary Update), latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iOS (from version 11), Android (from version 5; latest version of Chrome required).