Product information "Nero Recode 2020"
Nero Recode 2019
The universal converter
Convert and rip videos and music to all standard formats for your mobile devices with breathtaking speed. In addition, you can rotate, trim, and crop videos with one click.
New in Nero Recode 2019
Annoyed by warning messages from your PC because it can't read the file you want to play? Nero Recode puts an end to it! Whether video or audio files, whether for import or export, whether smartphone recording, DVD-Video™ or Blu-ray Disc™: The specialist for ripping and converting converts everything to suit your end devices.
A great team: Simply import your movies from your disc* or drag and drop your videos and music to the Nero Recode home screen. You can sit back and relax, because Nero Recode will give you the best results with any imported file from Blu-ray Discs™, AVCHDs, DVD-Videos™ or video and audio files.
*Only for non-copy-protected media.
Dismantle barriers: Tedious reformatting to play movies or music on any device? Forget it! Forget it! With the 1-click conversion from Nero Disc to Device to Nero Recode, you can easily rip DVDs*, AVCHDs*, and Blu-ray Discs™*, as well as audio CDs, to fit any of your devices: connect your device, select tracks, transfer, and you're done! And for even more convenience, Gracenote® technology lets you sort and play your music on your mobile device even by album cover. Converting Blu-ray 3D™ discs to 2D HD and SD formats is also supported.
*Only for non-copy-protected media.
Freedom for formats: You want to transfer and play your video and audio files from your PC to your tablet or smartphone? Whether mobile device, PlayStation®, Xbox® or MP3 player - Nero Recode always finds the right format thanks to the latest device support. Now also completely new: Convert your video files also especially for the use in video discs (DVD-Video™, AVCHD, Blu-ray Disc™). When importing into your video and video disc projects, they increase performance and no longer need to convert to the appropriate format when burning. Easily create job lists for your scheduled conversions and run large conversion jobs overnight with the Switch off PC after completion option.
Click to rework clip: You held your smartphone the wrong way while you were filming and now the recording is upside down? Nero Recode uses simple 1-click trimming tools to create flawless videos that you can rotate, crop, and trim as you please.
By the way: even with the free WiFi+Transfer App you can easily transfer your converted media archive including album cover to your portable devices.
Minimum system requirements for Nero Recode 2019
- Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 with April 2014 update (32/64 bit), Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
- 1 GB RAM
- For SD video conversion: 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor, 1 GB RAM
- For HD video conversion: Intel® Core™ II Duo 2.2 GHz processor, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz or faster, 2 GB RAM
- For Ultra HD (4k) video conversion: Intel® Core™ i7-2600K (3.4GHz) or higher, AMD FX 8320 (3.5GHz) or higher, 4GB RAM
- 150 MB free hard disk space for standard installation of all components
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0-enabled graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color depth, and at least 128MB of video memory required (32-bit color depth, True Color, 256MB reserved video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 recommended)
- DirectX® 9.0c Revision 30 (August 2006)
- Windows Media® Player 9
- Required third-party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX®, or Adobe Flash are shipped with the product or automatically downloaded if not included in the package.
- Internet connection required for some services
- An Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number when using certain features. The costs for the Internet connection shall be borne by the user.
- Information on further requirements can be found at www.nero.com