Speed and reliability are the reasons for the great success of the current Windows 7 operating system, and it is on this basis that the next generation of Windows has been reinvented - with a completely new touch user interface and for a new generation of devices. Experience a new way of using your fingertip and touch screen, mouse and keyboard, browse the web, and use apps to do everyday things. Discover Windows in a whole new way!
Apps for Windows 8.1: A perfect interplay
Browse the Windows Store for interesting and popular apps that can help you with your daily tasks, and experience their intelligent interaction: Windows apps exchange information with each other to make it even easier for you to reach your goals. The store offers the possibility of personal recommendations. With Windows 8, users can transfer their apps and settings between multiple PCs for easy testing. Windows 8 provides developers with unique platform-independent capabilities.
Internet Explorer 10: Fewer browsers, more convenience
Its strength is its restraint: in Internet Explorer 10, your entire screen is dedicated to what is most important to you, the Internet pages. The navigation within web pages or the operation of the browser is easy and comfortable by fingertip or mouse. You can simply pin your favorite sites to the Start menu - right next to your Apps.Internet Explorer 10 has been redesigned specifically for Windows 8 devices. The hardware acceleration of IE promises a fast and smooth display of websites. The Windows desktop uses the same rendering and high performance scripting module. The browser is designed for maximum performance so you can browse faster, view videos and graphics more fluidly and brilliantly, and enjoy more security, privacy and feel. Security features such as SmartScreen and tracking protection work perfectly with Windows to give you more security and data protection, and the upcoming operating system will support both x86 and ARM-based chip architectures. Chip manufacturers such as AMD, Intel, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Texas Instruments have already announced initial plans to work with Microsoft.
- New design of the start screen: The Windows Start menu is replaced by a customizable, scalable full-screen view of apps.
- Tiles with notifications: Users get the latest information on their apps at a glance.
- Natural and easy switching between active apps.
- Apps can be easily and conveniently placed on the side of the screen, reduced in size or enlarged.
- Touch optimization for fast surfing: Combined with hardware acceleration and an even more powerful Internet Explorer 10.
If you're already using another version of a Windows operating system, you probably know that there are always minimum requirements your machine should meet in order for the operating system to work properly.
If you want to use Windows 8.1, you need:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz)* or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Make sure that you meet these requirements.
Scope of delivery:
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Home, 32/64bit, Multilanguage
- Original license key for telephone/online activation of Microsoft Windows 8.1 Home.
- Verified high-speed download link to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
Alles perfekt, rasche Abwicklung und Download.