Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter, Multilingual, basic license
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 241820146
- Manufacturer No: P71-09025
- Runtime: Lifetime
- Laguage(s): All languages
- Countryzone(s): Worldwide
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter, with its exclusive features and unlimited virtualization rights, is designed for highly virtualized data centers and cloud environments. Windows Server 2019 Standard is suitable for physical or low virtualization environments. If all physical cores are licensed, Windows Server 2019 Datacenter allows you to run an unlimited number of instances, while Windows Server 2019 Standard is limited to two instances.
Unlimited number of:
- Hyper-V Containers
- Windows Server Containers
Both Windows Server 2019 Standard and Datacenter are licensed under the core-based license model. All physical cores must be licensed on each physical processor. Since at least two processors per server must be equipped with core licenses, and at least eight core licenses are required per physical processor, the minimum number of licenses to be purchased is 16 core licenses. This minimum number also applies if the server contains only one processor. Core licenses are acquired in a pack of two.
Advantages of Windows Server 2019:
- Manage DevOps-style servers with PowerShell and the desired status configuration.
- Redefine controls and access with Active Directory and Identity Management.
- Manage your servers easily from anywhere with server management.
- Remote Desktop Services improves graphics, scaling and cloud integration.
- Experience a whole new kind of storage with software-defined storage.
- Improve clustering and nested virtualization with software-defined compute.
- Maintain dynamic security and hybrid flexibility with software-defined networks.
- Add additional layers of security against emerging threats.
- Integrate container density into the Windows ecosystem.
- Reduce the footprint and attack surface of your data center with Nano Server.
New features in Windows Server 2019:
- Additional layers of security - Improve the security of your server structure and reduce risk with multiple integrated layers of protection
- New deployment options - Improve availability and reduce resource utilization with the lean Nano Server.
- Integrated Containers - Windows Server and Hyper-V containers provide flexible development and management.
- Cost-Effective Storage - Create highly available and scalable software-defined storage and save costs.
- Innovative Networks - Use software-defined networks to automate with cloud-like efficiency.
Improve security, develop your data center, and accelerate innovation with Microsoft Windows Server 2019, the cloud-ready operating system.
From Hyper-V Containers to Nano Servers, Windows Server 2019 provides a flexible and cost-effective platform for your data center with the same computing, storage, and network virtualization capabilities underlying the Azure Public Cloud.
Scope of delivery:
- Original product key for online activation of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter 16 or 24 Core German, Multilingual
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
The Windows Server 2019 Datacenter licenses processor cores and accessing devices or users (CAL). For the licensing of the server applies:
- Each processor core of the executing hardware must be licensed. If the Windows server runs on hardware with 16 cores, exactly 16 cores must be licensed.
- At least 8 cores per processor must be licensed. For hardware with, for example, 4 processors, each consisting of 4 cores, 4 x 8, i.e. 32 cores, must be licensed due to this minimum requirement.
- At least 16 processor cores must be licensed per server. The minimum licensing is therefore 16 cores. If hardware with fewer cores is used, 16 cores still have to be licensed.
- You can buy processor core licenses in 2-core and 16-core license packages. Most often 16 cores are licensed. The license package offers a price advantage over the 2-core licenses.
- At least 2 CPUs
- At least 8 cores per CPU