Exchange requires a CAL for each user or device that accesses the server software. There are two CAL variants here:
- Standard CAL: Enables any user to work productively across virtually any platform, browser and mobile device.
- Enterprise CAL: Provides additional capabilities to help organizations reduce costs and meet compliance requirements, such as archiving and information protection capabilities or unified messaging integration.
Enterprise CAL is an add-on to Standard CAL and adds specific functionalities to it. To activate the Enterprise CAL functions, a Standard CAL plus an Enterprise CAL must be licensed for each user.
You can assign these access licenses either to a device (device CAL) or to a user (user CAL). Access licenses are version-specific, which means that the CAL version must be identical to or higher than the server version.
Device CAL: A device CAL licenses a device for use by a user to access instances of the server software.
User CAL: A user CAL authorizes a specific user to use a device to access the server software.
Scope of delivery:
- Original product key for online activation of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Standard, 1 User CAL
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.