Product information "Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home, 1 User, 1 Gerät"
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home speech recognition software lets you work faster, more accurately and do much more with your computer - just by speaking. It provides an easy and entertaining way to turn your spoken words into text or execute them as voice commands. This is three times faster than typing and provides an enormous productivity boost. They dictate and edit documents, send email, surf the web, and use social networks faster and more conveniently than ever before. With Dragon, you can do more on your PC and faster than you ever thought possible. No more typing! Just talk!
Dragon removes productivity and creativity barriers by letting you talk to your computer. It turns your spoken words into text or executes them as voice commands. You don't have to worry about typing and spelling mistakes anymore.
Dragon makes it easy to get started with speech recognition and enables efficient and productive use in the shortest possible time.
This also applies to familiarization with the advanced functions, which will further increase your productivity.
Dragon provides reliable speech-based operation and control, as well as complete text control (fully voice-controlled editing functions and commands) in many common applications.
Creating documents and executing PC processes is done in record time.
These features are available in the following applications: - Microsoft Word 2010 and 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, Notepad and more - Outlook 2010 and 2013 - Gmail, Outlook. com and Yahoo Mail in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome
With Dragon, not only can you dictate up to three times faster than you type, you can also use your voice to highlight text, make changes, and apply formatting.
Creating documents has never been easier. Simply select the appropriate text and apply formatting: Bold, underline, capital letters and more - all just by speaking.
Thanks to SmartFormat rules, Dragon remembers your formatting preferences for abbreviations, numbers, and more.
This means you don't have to correct them every time.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home, 1 User, 1 Device, English
- Verified highspeed download link to get the software fast & secure
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation
- Processor: At least Intel Dual Core with 2.2 GHz or equivalent AMD processor. NOTE: Faster processors achieve better performance. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 command set required)
- Processor cache: 2 MB L2 cache recommended (minimum 512 KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 and 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- RAM: At least 2 GB for 32-bit versions of Windows 7.8 and 8.1, 4 GB for 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, and 8.1, and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher for or the current version of Chrome or Firefox the online help (free download at www.microsoft.de).
- Sound card for 16-bit recording
- DVD drive for installation
- Nuance-certified noise-canceling headset (included with purchase). For details, see support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (also information on USB adapters and digital recording devices).
Note: Automatic product activation (short anonymous process) requires an Internet connection.
Supports Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013. Dictation in healthcare information systems (electronic health record - ePA) is not supported.
With the legally binding judgment of the Federal Court of Justice of 11.12.2014 with the file number: IZR 8/1 /3 we do not violate any rights of third parties with our offer & therefore do not violate any principles, the software is a single-user license from a volume contract transfer, a registration to an ID is therefore not possible. You can activate the product, use it without restrictions and also receive updates etc., but you cannot register.