WISO logbook 2019
Being mobile is expensive and the state also cuts important tax benefits:
- Self-employed persons can only use the 1% regulation to a limited extent.
- The commuter allowance for employees was severely reduced.
The clever countermeasure: share your costs with the state. Quite simple: With the WISO logbook. The WISO logbook records your journeys simply and conveniently, even mobile via smartphone or tablet.
The software calculates the real costs for your car in 2019, allowing you to deduct the purchase price or leasing instalment, expenses for petrol, tyres, insurance and repairs from your tax bill. For example, for business trips (employees), private use of a company car (entrepreneurs) or trips to the rented apartment (house owners).
Lead & Manage:
- In fiscal year 2019, you will keep a logbook in accordance with the rules and manage any number of vehicles in parallel.
- Clear evaluations provide you with information on: Fuel consumption, repair costs, driving distances, mileage, etc.
- Comparison calculator: flat-rate control or driver's logbook method
- Car tax calculator
- Investigation aid for additional catering expenses
- Cost recording and evaluation
- Automatic distance calculation via Internet
- Data Transfer from the Previous Year
- Import data from mobile apps
Internet access required.
Minimum system requirements
- operating system:
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Memory required::
- min. 2000 MB
- Required disk space on the hard disk:
- min. 1000 MB
- Recommended screen resolution:
- min. 1280x960
- Graphics: recommended from 1280 x 800 Px; Internet access required.