The professional PDF manager - for converting PDFs
- Create PDF files from any program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Convert PDF: PDF in Word® and vice versa
- Merge multiple PDF files
- NEW! Personalized rider
- NEW! Search and Replace
- BETTER!Show side by side
- BETTER! Access to online storage space
eXpert PDF 12 Converter is the comprehensive PDF solution with all tools to create and convert PDF files!
An indispensable tool for every day
An indispensable tool for every day
Convert your documents into a universally readable format
PDF is a universal readable file format. You no longer have to worry about whether the recipient has the right software to read your file.
Restore original file format PDF is a standard format in which the layout of the document is preserved. This ensures that the document is displayed in the correct format regardless of the recipient's computer or platform. You can be sure that the recipient always sees exactly what you have created.
Save a lot of time when converting! Batch processing allows you to convert many documents into different PDF files or merge them into one PDF file in just a few clicks.
E-mail exchange has never been easier! The PDF format reduces the size of the original documents, making them easier to email.
PDF files Open and view all PDF files, digital books in 3D format, .ePub and comic book (.cbr / .cbz) files. View and
edit two documents simultaneously in exclusive side-by-side view.
Convert PDF files
- Convert documents accurately and without loss of information: all elements and layout are fully restored and can be comprehensively edited.
- The PDF conversion module is directly accessible from the Windows desktop - for faster work.
- Any PDF document can be converted to the following searchable and editable formats with a single click:
- PDF to Word, TXT and RTF
- PDF to image (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF)
- PDF to Excel
- PDF to PowerPoint
- PDF to HTML
Create PDF files
Create PDF files in any PC application that has a print menu (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer ...)
- Convert by simply right-clicking on the file: Documents do not need to be opened before conversion - this saves time!
- Integration into the Word and Excel menu bar (compatible with MS Office 2016): Convert one or more documents to Word or Excel with a single click.
- Create PDF files from images: JPG, JPG 2000, GIF, TIF, PNG, EMF, BMP...
- Preview PDF files before conversion
- Management of hyperlinks and URLs: Ideal for a direct link to a website.
- Direct sharing by e-mail: Send created PDF files directly as attachments with Microsoft Outlook.
- Create multiple PDFs at once with batch processing: Merge many documents into one PDF file or create individual PDF files from many files.
- Manage print profiles: Save conversion profiles (encryption level, password, image compression, watermark ...) and apply them to newly created PDF documents.
- Document Properties: Add document properties (author, title, topic, keywords) for easy and quick searching of your documents
NEW! Personalized tab
Personalize the menu with your most frequently used functions for quick access
NEW! Search and Replace
Search for a specific keyword in a PDF document and automatically replace it with a different term
NEW! Index Menu Options in Read and Select Mode
- Format the text easily: Highlighting, strikethrough, underlining
- Delete or search for a selection, create links
- Browse the document, take screenshots
- Add bookmarks and notes
BETTER! Show side by side
BETTER! Access online storage Access online storage space, such as Dropbox, Box or Google Drive, to directly save or open your documents there.
Size: 9.5 Mo
Operating System: Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,Windows 7,Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Pentium III or similar
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB for Vista, 7 and 8)
- Disk space: 100 MB or more
- An Internet connection is required for version updates, activation of the free Creator, download of purchased functions.
- Microsoft Office is required for plug-in use and conversion to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.