Nitro Pro 12, 11-49 users, Multilingual
Give your teams the tools they need to work better with documents and each other.
News and improvements in Nitro Pro 12:
Convert with higher precision
When you convert PDFs to Excel and PowerPoint, you can now enjoy greater precision, faster results, and improved consistency for content, images, layouts, colors, and fonts.
Move seamlessly from desktop to cloud
The new Nitro Cloud integration improves collaboration by providing each Nitro Pro user with e-signing tools and the ability to quickly share documents via the cloud.
Access and share files - faster
The new OneDrive for Business Connector enables you to save your PDFs directly to OneDrive. This makes it easy to create access links and share them with colleagues.
Become creative with CAD
Nitro Pro's compatibility with high-quality Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings allows you to work with designs and other IPs in your PDFs and export to PDF from Revit, AutoCAD, and Microstation.
Leave the printer behind you
Replace printing with more efficient, cost-effective digital workflows by using alternatives to printing that suggest nitro features instead of printing when you open the Print dialog box.
Make multitasking easier
Change PDFs in just a few steps with the ability to drag and drop text and images between multiple open windows.
Sign your documents faster
The new single-signer workflow makes it easy to prepare a PDF in Nitro Pro and then send your document to a recipient via Nitro Cloud. This provides fast, easy signature collection and real-time activity tracking.
Verify digital signatures with ease
New in Nitro Pro 12 is Chain of Trust support, which automates the identification of trusted contacts, enabling faster validation of digital signatures received.
Nitro makes the difference
By equipping more employees with a high-quality PDF solution, you can increase individual productivity while increasing data security, minimizing printing and reducing paper waste.
50% lower costs
As the first and leading replacement for Adobe® Acrobat® software, Nitro Pro offers powerful and robust features at half the price.
A Microsoft Office-like user interface provides an intuitive experience and a shorter learning phase even for beginners.
Since 2005, Nitro has supported some of the world's largest organizations and improved efficiency for more than 650,000 companies, including more than half of the Fortune 500.
Central nitro features you'll love:
Create universally compatible PDFs that can be opened and viewed with any PDF solution.
Combine PDFs or other document types into a single, searchable PDF that is easy to share and view.
Fully traceable comments, annotations, markups and version control enable seamless review and collaboration.
Nitro now converts any PDF to and from Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your desktop, tablet or phone with faster conversion speeds.
You can add, delete, and change text and images in multiple windows simultaneously, paste, extract, and rotate pages, and copy and paste text into Word or Office files.
Optical character recognition (OCR)
Nitro's improved OCR performance turns document scans into searchable, editable PDFs with greater detail and precision in terms of document color, layout and design.
Nitro's updated signing experience allows you to apply and request electronic signatures anytime, anywhere on any desktop or tablet.
Erasing and blackening of paths
Erase text and images to make it easier to edit and fill out forms, or black out text and images to permanently erase all hidden data.
Set user permissions, prevent unauthorized copying, editing, and printing with password protection, and rely on advanced 256-bit encryption.
Work in PDFs with high-quality CAD drawings (Computer-Aided Design), export them from Revit, AutoCAD and Microstation to PDF, for example.
Easily find discrepancies and analyze differences in text and images when comparing two versions of a file.
Integration with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box ensures quick and easy access to your cloud-based documents.
- Desktops: Windows 10, 8 and 7 (64-bit)
- Server: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB
- Available hard disk space: 4.5 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024x768
- Integrated Microsoft Office functions: MS Office 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit), 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Client-side implementation (push installations)
- Industry-standard deployment tools: Our software can be installed and managed using Microsoft Active Directory (AD), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), or other deployment programs that support Microsoft Installer (MSI) files.
- Command line installation allows automated activation of serial numbers in the background.
- Nitro Pro also works with roaming profiles, so users can access their personal settings from any computer on an AD network.
- PDF for Citrix and Terminal Server Software
- Nitro products support server-based hosting so you can run and manage Nitro from a central location. You have the following options:
- remote desktop services
- Terminal Services
- Citrix XenApp (published desktop/application)
Nitro Cloud Browser minimum requirements (in addition to the desktop requirements listed above)
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8 or 7 with Internet Explorer 11, Firefox or Chrome
- Mac OS X v10.9 or later from Safari 9 or with Firefox or Chrome
- Mobile Browser:
- iPad tablets: Chrome and Safari (at least 768px or 7" - corresponds to iPad portrait)
- Android tablets: Chrome (minimum 768px or 7")
- Other tablets and smartphones: Receiving, viewing and electronically signing documents is supported on all devices and in all browsers.
Multiple language support:
The Nitro Pro desktop app is available in the following languages:
- The Nitro Cloud browser app is available in English only.