Ability Office 8 Standard - The powerful office alternative for home users, students and small businesses
Ability Office is the cost-effective alternative to Microsoft Office - without sacrificing performance and compatibility! With native support for all popular Microsoft Office formats, whether import or export, you can get started right away.
With Ability Office, you'll find yourself in your home office environment and can start working quickly and effectively. The clearly arranged user interface provides quick access to all functions for your daily business.
Ability Office now also supports opening and editing ODF files - Open Document Format for Office Applications, an internationally standardized and open source standard for file formats of office applications.
- Open and edit files in ODF format (Open Document Format)
- With Ability PDF you can print your own PDF documents directly from the Ability Office application.
- Creation of personalized letters or pre-addressed e-mails
Ability Office 8 contains:
Write - word processing
- Compatible with Microsoft Word 2016 and earlier
- PDF or XPS export for your documents
- Vector Drawing Layer, AutoShapes, Linked Frames & Tables
- Indexing, TOC, Sections, Tasks & WriteFX Effects
Spreadsheet - Calculations
- Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2016 and earlier
- PDF or XPS export for your spreadsheets
- Pivot Table Wizard, Vector Drawing Layer Autoshapes
- More than 250 built-in functions and 25 different diagram types
Presentation - Slideshow Presentations
- Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 and earlier
- PDF, XPS, HTML web album & image export for your slides
- Thumbnail Outliner, Slide Sorting & Master Slide View
- AutoShapes, Images, Charts & WriteFX Effects
- Spell checker and thesaurus
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
- 1 GHz Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 150 MB hard disk space
- Internet connection for activation & updates