Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is the most comprehensive program package from the Office 2013 series. Thus the Office Suite is particularly suitable for the entrepreneurial area and offers also large companies a good basis for the efficient work at the PC. In addition to the typical applications for word processing and spreadsheets, Office Professional Plus 2013 comes with a large number of programs that optimally support the areas of responsibility and communication in everyday office life. The redesigned interface allows you to use Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus on classic desktop computers and notebooks as well as touch-enabled devices.
Office Professional Plus 2013 now also with Lync and InfoPath
The Office package Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 contains the standard programs Word, for word processing, Excel, for spreadsheet, and PowerPoint, for creating presentations, as well as the virtual notebook OneNote. In addition, Outlook, for the administration of e-mails and appointments, Access, for the creation and administration of databases, as well as Publisher, for the creation of designs, are part of the Office Suite. These applications are of particular interest to professional users in the business environment. A special feature of Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus is the Lync and InfoPath applications.
Some features of Office Professional Plus 2013
- Lync improves productivity through instant messaging, simplified communication and HD video conferencing.
- InfoPath uses forms to help you quickly collect all the information relevant to your company.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional supports both OpenDocument formats and Open XML formats.
- PDF files can now be easily viewed and edited in Word.
- With OneDrive, Microsoft's cloud storage, you have the ability to store your files centrally and access them from anywhere.
- The user interface in Office Professional Plus 2013 can be adjusted to the touch operation with just a few clicks, which is a particular advantage with hybrid devices.
Extended communication options
The integration of Lync gives you the opportunity to significantly simplify and accelerate communication in your company. Through various communication media such as chat, IP telephony or video conferencing, you will always find the right way to get in touch with each other or with customers and business partners. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 also offers the option of integrating electronic forms with InfoPath and making them accessible via an Internet browser. You can then use SharePoint to share these with all the people involved and collect all the data relevant to your company.
Office Professional Plus 2013 for Business
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus comes with everything you need to significantly increase your company's workflow. But also demanding private users get their money's worth with the programs. From simple tasks such as creating a text to implementing complex projects, Office Professional Plus 2013 always offers the right application.
- PowerPoint 2013
- Outlook 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Publisher 2013
- InfoPath 2013
- Access 2013
- Excel 2013
- Word 2013
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for telephone/online activation of Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus.
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice with declared VAT - Instructions for easy installation.