Microsoft Office 2019 Professional also has a complete collection of office software at hand. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Co.: When it comes to Office applications, these names belong at the top of the favorites list for almost all Windows users.
|number||1 user/ 1PC|
|Language||German, English/ all languages Available|
|range of application||Office applications, Click to Run|
Included in Microsoft Office 2019 Professional:
- Word 2019
- Excel 2019
- Powerpoint 2019
- OneNote 2019
- Access 2019
- Outlook 2019
- Publisher 2019
- Office WebApps 2019 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Unlimited term / no subscription
- Installation: Click and Run, downloaded directly from Microsoft during installation.
- Languages: multilingual
- Automatic updates directly via the manufacturer
- Guaranteed online activation
Highlights of the new Office package are new features for pen input, a more powerful data analysis in Excel and new presentation features for PowerPoint. Microsoft now offers a "dark theme" for Word, and the writing program also has a text-to-speech function. A device with a touch screen is required for the multitouch functions. All functions can be used from the keyboard, mouse or any other standard or available input device. The touch functions are optimized for use with Windows 10. Product functionality and graphics performance may vary depending on system configuration. Certain features may require additional or expanded hardware or a server connection. Cloud file management capabilities require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint. A Microsoft account or a Microsoft organizational account is required for license assignment. Professional Plus only: To take full advantage of Skype for Business calling and meeting features, you'll need a standard laptop camera or USB 2.0 video camera, microphone and audio output device.
"Do your job easier."
- Black design
- office sounds
- Learning tools with subtitles and audio descriptions
- Improved coloring functionality
- Improving accessibility
"Better data analysis"
- Funnel diagrams and 2D maps
- New Excel functions and connections
- Publish Excel to PowerBI
- PowerPivot Extensions
- PowerQuery Extensions
"Create more effective content."
- Zoom functions for the order of slides in presentations
- Morph transition function
- Insert and manage icons, SVG and 3D models
- Improved roaming pencil case
"More efficient email management."
- Updated contact cards
- Office 365 Groups*
- Bundled inbox
- Travel and delivery summary cards
*Requires an Exchange online account
Important note:Office 2019 typically overwrites and removes older versions of the office package that already exist on your PC, such as Office 2016, so make sure you still have installation files and activation code for that.
Computer and processor: 1.6GHz or faster, Dual CoreProfessional
Plus: Skype for Business recommended: 2.0GHz or fasterMemory
: 4GB RAM; 2GB RAM (32bit)
Hard drive: 4GB available spaceScreen
: 1280x768 pixel resolutionGraphics card
: For graphics hardware acceleration, DirectX 9 or higher is used with WDDM 2.0
or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
Professional Plus: Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or higher, 128MB of graphics memory and 32 bits per pixel of color depth.
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019 REQUIRED! Windows 7 or older are no longer supportedBrowser
: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox in the current version..NET version
: For some functions .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher may be required.
Other: Internet functions require an Internet connection.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for online activation of Microsoft Office Professional 2019
- Verified high-speed download link to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.