Office Home and Business 2016 stands for the networking of users via cloud service. Files can be accessed, edited and shared from anywhere. The Office applications themselves are designed to support you in your daily work in the best possible way. This is achieved, for example, by more efficient editing options and a sophisticated help function. At first glance, the individual programs have changed little, but some new functions have been added.
With Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016, you have the perfect foundation to do all your office work quickly and professionally. You get the latest version of the popular Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook. Whether you want to create serial letters, design presentations, manage emails or keep an eye on appointments, Office 2016 Home and Business will support you efficiently.
New features in Office Home & Business 2016
- With the cloud, you can network with other users, share files and be spatially flexible.
- Office Online synchronises with your OneDrive account so you can view and edit your photos, documents and other files from anywhere.
- The real-time networking enables simultaneous editing of documents.
- With the new Word and Excel templates and the new PowerPoint templates in widescreen format, you can present your ideas in an even more appealing way.
- Trigger trend calculations and time series analyses in Excel with just one click.
- "Clutter" makes sure your Outlook mailbox is always tidy.
- The "Tell Me" search wizard helps you to find functions within the programs faster.
- The individual programs are adaptive and analyze your working method on the basis of regularly recurring patterns.
- "Insights" is linked to the Microsoft search engine Bing and offers the possibility to search for context information (e.g. photos, Wikipedia entries) directly from the Office application.
- The new, darker screen backgrounds in the "Black Theme" make eye-friendly work possible.
Working in the Cloud OneDrive
One focus of Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 is the use of the cloud service OneDrive. You have 5 GB of storage space at your disposal, which you can fill with photos, documents, music and other files as you wish. With simplified access to your data, you can open and edit it from almost anywhere. This makes you mobile and flexible. You can also share content with friends and colleagues in the cloud. This makes it possible to work together on projects. Thanks to real-time networking, you can track exactly what is currently being changed in which document.
Seamless transition for Office 2013 users
Users of Office 2013 will find their way directly into Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business. Obviously one hardly recognizes innovations in the programs. The improvements in the new Office Package primarily serve to make work more efficient and to network users with each other. For this reason, Microsoft has deliberately avoided too many new functions within the individual applications. The tidy design already familiar from its predecessor can also be found in Office 2016 Business. The user-friendly interface provides quick access to all programs and tools.
Office Home and Business 2016 is aimed at companies and private users and offers a stable basis for daily work on the PC. The common Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint support you in completing your tasks.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with 1,366 × 768 resolution
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphic: The hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for telephone/online activation of Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016
- Verified high-speed download link to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.