Microsoft Office für Mac 2011 Home and Business
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 96964513
- Manufacturer No: W6F-00189
- Runtime: Lifetime
- Laguage(s): All languages
- Countryzone(s): Worldwide
With installations on over a billion PCs and Macs, Microsoft® Office is the most popular and widely used productivity suite ever. The new Office for Mac 2011 helps you get more out of your Mac the way you want. Realize all your ideas with familiar applications like Word, Excel® and PowerPoint®, and organize your emails, contacts and appointments with Outlook®. And because Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows®, you can edit your documents with virtually anyone on your Mac or PC. Store your files in a password-protected SkyDrive® folder and access them online from almost anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for installation on the Mac.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes the Macintosh versions of Word 2011, Excel® 2011, PowerPoint® 2011, and Outlook 2011, the world's most recognized and trusted productivity applications for home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with over a billion Macs and PCs worldwide running Microsoft Office. Office for Mac 2011 lets you easily share data and collaborate with virtually any other Office user.
- Office for Mac 2011 gives you a world of application options that help you make all your work, from the idea to the concept to the result, professional and visually appealing.
- Outlook for Mac 2011 now gives you even more ways to communicate at work or at home. In Outlook 2010, you'll find a new design and advanced features for managing and searching e-mail messages, communicating, and maintaining social networks. You benefit from a first-class experience, you remain productive and can maintain your private and business contacts.
- Work better with Office Web Apps*: With the new and free Office Web Apps, you can access all your documents directly via any popular browser or edit them together with several people at different locations.
- Communicate in real time with audio and video support via Messenger for Mac 8. Remote Desktop for Mac 2 lets you control your Windows PC from your Mac.
New features and improvements:
- Outlook for Mac: New features such as clean up inbox, ignore conversations, and create Quick Steps, combined with the new conversation view, make it easy to organize your email.
- Ribbon: Personalize and customize your workstation by personalizing the ribbon. Group your most common commands in one place and get your work done faster.
- Office Web Apps*: Access documents directly in your browser via the Office user interface. This means you can virtually store documents anywhere on your computer or smartphone and share and collaborate with others online.
- Co-Authoring: Edit a file together with several authors in different places.
- Template Gallery: Choose the perfect template for your next project. Recently used documents can be found quickly and without loss of time. You can also customize and view any design or template before you select it.
- Photo editing: Remove backgrounds or use color filters directly in PowerPoint®.
- Full screen preview: Use the full screen for reading and writing.
- Transfer on-screen presentations: Send your presentation in real time over the Internet - even to viewers who don't have PowerPoint.
- Improved publication layout view: Easily design professional documents such as letters, brochures and flyers.
- Sparklines: Quickly create small diagrams in a single cell to highlight important data trends.
- Visual Basic: Automate recurring tasks by programming.
- Dynamic layer control: Layer text, photos and graphics quickly and easily.
Included applications/top features:
Microsoft Office for Mac extends the familiar and familiar Office applications with powerful features that make it easier for you to get on with your personal and business tasks.
Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011:
Outlook for Mac 2011
Organize your email and appointments with features that make it easy to stay connected and up to date.
Word for Mac 2011
Use powerful text features to create professional-looking documents that you can save, edit, and share online.
Ecel for Mac 2011
Get a picture of your finances with easy-to-interpret tables. Put your files online to view, edit or collaborate with your team from almost anywhere.
PowerPoint for Mac 2011
Create professional presentations that captivate and inspire your audience. Keep your presentations online - as if you were there yourself.
To use Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011, your computer must meet the following system requirements:
- Mac with Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or higher
- 1 GByte working memory (RAM) recommended
- 2.5 GByte free hard disk space
- HFS+ Hard Drive Format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- DVD drive or connection to a local network (if installed over a network)
- Monitor with at least 1280 x 800 resolution
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for phone activation of Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Home and Business
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.