Microsoft Publisher 2010 helps you create, customize, and publish a wide range of professional-quality publications and marketing materials. With Publisher 2010, you can easily deliver your message with a wide variety of publication types, saving you time and money. Whether you're creating brochures, magazines, postcards, greeting cards, or email newsletters, you'll get high-quality results without having to have any graphic design skills. With Publisher 2010 you can ensure that the first attempt is a success and convince your audience through quality.
Features in Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Editing multiple images is much easier in Publisher 2010 with a dedicated column in the design area.
- Replace existing images quickly and intuitively via drag & drop.
- Numerous new image effects - such as the insertion of shadows, luminous effects, 3D effects or reflections - further enhance this desktop publishing program.
- In Publisher 2010, you can add shadows, reflections or bevels to existing texts with just a few mouse clicks.
- Do you use an online photo service to print your designs? With Microsoft Publisher 2010, you can also save your finished publications in JPG format so you can easily forward them to your preferred publisher.
Edit images directly in the desktop publishing program
You can edit inserted images in Publisher 2010 with a lot of effort: For example, change the hue or color intensity of existing graphics, crop images to the desired format, and stretch or rotate them with just a few mouse clicks. Are you satisfied with your design and would like to share it with friends or colleagues? Add serial email addresses directly in this powerful desktop publishing program without having to go through other email applications!
Personalize designs with Publisher 2010
MS Publisher 2010 helps you to reach the desired target group better, more personally and faster. Names, photos or even web links are personalised for your mailings in Publisher 2010 with a click of the mouse, so that you can address each addressee personally even with brochures for a large number of people. The layout is almost identical to its predecessor, so you can use familiar tools to create much better designs.
With its extensive design and print options, this desktop publishing program also takes your needs into account: high-quality options for the finished print are available in Microsoft Publisher 2010, as are simpler design and print variants that may be suitable for birthday invitations. Ultimately, MS Publisher 2010 is a personal, very powerful tool that helps you create high-quality designs - and you can save and use them as email, PDF or XPS files.
This variant of MS Publisher 2010 is a product key for exactly one workstation. The offer is therefore ideally suited for private users as well as self-employed and freelancers or small offices who want to convince themselves of the advantages of the application.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for the telephone/online activation of Microsoft Publisher 2010, 1PC full version, no subscription
- Verified high-speed download link to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with a resolution of 1,366 × 768
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphics: The hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10.