Microsoft Powerpoint 2019
With Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 you can quickly create appealing presentations and get the most out of your data. Convince with professional designs and design your presentation according to your wishes. With the new version PowerPoint 2019 has been extended by numerous functions. The operation has remained simple as usual and convinces through user friendliness.
|range of application||office applications|
|Additional Info||Terminal server suitable|
PowerPoint 2019 includes the Morph Transition, which allows you to create flowing animations on your slides.
Zoom for PowerPoint
To make a presentation more dynamic and allow custom navigation within it, try Zoom for PowerPoint. When you zoom in on PowerPoint, you can jump back and forth between specific slides, sections, and parts of your presentation in an order you decide during the presentation, and a zoom effect is used when the next slide fades in.
Due to frequently expressed demand, PowerPoint 2019 now has a highlighter similar to the one in Word! Select different highlight colors to highlight specific parts of the text in your presentations.
Images and other media
Vector graphics for visual impact
You can insert and edit SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) images into presentations to create sharp and well-structured content. SVG images can be re-colored and do not lose quality when zooming or resizing. Office supports SVG files with applied filters.
Converting SVG pictograms into shapes
Converting an SVG image or icon to an Office form means that you can disassemble the SVG file and edit parts of it.
Insert 3D models to view all angles
Use 3D models to enhance the visual and creative impact of your presentations. Simply insert a 3D model and rotate it 360°. Bring 3D models to life in your presentation with the Morphing Transition, which creates cinematic animations between slides.
The background of an image can now be removed (cropped) and edited more easily. PowerPoint automatically detects the general background area, so you no longer have to draw a rectangle around the foreground of the image. The pencil used to mark areas for retention or removal now allows you to draw freeform lines and is no longer limited to straight lines.
You can also use the pencil to draw freeform lines to mark the areas to keep or remove. They are no longer limited to straight lines.
Export to 4K
If you export a presentation as a video, you can now choose the 4K resolution.
You can record video or audio comments, and you can record gestures for digital freehand input. An optional "Record" tab in the ribbon brings all recording features together in one central location.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for the telephone/online activation of Microsoft Powerpoint 2019, 1PC full version, no subscription
- Verified high-speed download link to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with a resolution of 1,366 × 768
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphics: The hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10.
Alles wie es sein soll.