With Microsoft Outlook 2013 you get everything you need in one place. You have access to the powerful inbox with its efficient, simple interface, which allows you to keep your focus on e-mails. There's also an all-in-one calendar where you can manage your tasks, schedule your meetings and create reminders. If you think that Outlook is only suitable for sending e-mails, you are wrong.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 has so much more to offer:
Customize Outlook by using different color schemes and backgrounds, and synchronize the interface with other computers you use.
You can browse folders, subfolders, and even mailboxes.
Manage message-related tasks in the message list
Categorize, tag, or delete messages where they are - in the message list.
Work more efficiently with the taskbar
The task bar displays the date navigator, your appointments, contacts, and the task list.
Click the File tab to open the Backstage view. Here you can add accounts and change settings.
Reply from the reading area
You can answer and forward messages directly from the reading area. You can also write your answer directly in the reading area.
With the calendar popup, the person popup and the task popup you can quickly get an overview. The calendar popup even shows your upcoming appointments.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for the telephone/online activation of Microsoft Outlook 2013, 1PC full version, no subscription
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with a resolution of 1,366 × 768
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphics: The hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10.