Apart from the new icons for the Office programs, the most striking design change is certainly the ribbon. For previous Outlook users, the menu band probably means a change of habits at first. There are six menu ribbons available for writing an e-mail alone, so there are plenty of special functions. Message, Insert, Options, Format Text and Review - the ribbons combine lots of functions and reduce click distances through nested option windows.
Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 delivers world-class tools for managing business and personal email messages for more than 500 million Office users worldwide. The average user reads about 1800 messages per month, of which he deletes about 1,500.
Of course e-mail is an important part of your everyday life, but wouldn't it be nice if you needed less time for administration? With Outlook 2010 you can manage your day efficiently. From a new design to advanced organizational, search, and planning features, you have your daily communication and agenda under control and can complete tasks. For many of us, email is an integral part of our daily lives. We need mobile devices for communication and for an always-on lifestyle. In this way we stay in touch with friends, family, work and the outside world.
In the waiting room at the airport, while reading a book in a café or leaving a meeting with a customer - your e-mail should always be available depending on your schedule and not your location. Outlook 2010 gives you anywhere access to your email, calendar, and address books so they're never farther away than your next web browser or smartphone.1 Connect with colleagues, friends, and family on the go through a variety of web services and social networks so you're connected to everyone you care about. Welcome to Outlook 2010 - more powerful and intuitive than ever.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for the telephone/online activation of Microsoft Outlook 2010, 1PC full version, no subscription
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with a resolution of 1,366 × 768
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphics: The hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10.