Microsoft Outlook 2016
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 96964599
- Manufacturer No: 543-01502
- Runtime: Lifetime
- Laguage(s): All languages
- Countryzone(s): Worldwide
With Microsoft Outlook 2016 you get everything you need in one place. You have access to the powerful inbox with its efficient, simple interface, which allows you to keep your focus on e-mails. There's also an all-in-one calendar where you can manage your tasks, schedule your meetings and create reminders. If you think that Outlook is only suitable for sending e-mails, you are wrong.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 has so much more to offer:
With a little help from OneDrive, you can now upload the latest updated version of any email attachment at any time. This is really easy. You only need to navigate to the attachment drop-down menu, where you can either upload a revised version of the attachment or save a completely new version.
In earlier versions of Microsoft Outlook add-ins, such as Outlook or Customer Manager, had options in the Task Pane. However, every time you want to return to Outlook, it happened that the open task pane was wound and you couldn't access it anymore. In Microsoft Outlook 2016, once you have a Task Pane open, you can leave it open as long as you can, even if you are not working in this add-in.
Simple background editing
Now you can easily edit and/or remove the background of an image. In earlier versions of Microsoft Outlook, you had to use a rectangle tool to remove the object or foreground of your image so that you could remove the background.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 is able to automatically detect the general background of an image and does this in a very short time. Even the pencil tool is no longer limited to drawing straight lines. Now you can use this tool to create freeform lines.
With Microsoft Outlook 2016, you can easily create events from emails you receive. Even better, Outlook does this job for you automatically. When you receive a car, hotel or flight reservation, or when you have received tracking and delivery information for a package, Outlook automatically creates an event for it in your calendar. You don't have to do this job yourself anymore. All the events Outlook creates for you are absolutely private, and only you will see them. Automation saves you time and increases your productivity.
The power of @
Just like on countless social platforms like Facebook and Twitter, you can now use the @ icon to get someone's attention. All you have to do is set the @ sign and write the name of a person you want to invite to a meeting in a text or when you send an e-mail message.
This is a new feature that allows you to add icons to your calendar events and emails. If you want to insert an icon into an email or calendar event, navigate to the Insert tab located on the ribbon and from there you can choose from a variety of different subcategories of icons such as Business, Art, People and Animals.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for the telephone/online activation of Microsoft Outlook 2016, 1PC full version, no subscription
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with a resolution of 1,366 × 768
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphics: The hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10.