Measure project progress and ensure success
In Microsoft Project Standard 2016 you have the permanent possibility to record the progress of your projects. Different measurement parameters allow you to identify exactly which processes are essential for achieving the project objective. Use Project 2016 Standard to regularly create meaningful presentations and provide your project team or board of directors with insight into process planning, resource allocation, economics, and other key project components. The project management software helps you to graphically display all key figures of your project in a timeline view. Measure progress against ready-made reports, such as burndown reports or resource overviews, and easily share them with the entire team via MS Project Standard 2016. This enables you to achieve fast results together and to react in the best possible way to possible problems.
Comprehensive functions for reliable project management
- Plan and manage projects with easy-to-use features and keep track of resources, costs and work progress.
- You can access the latest Project templates from Office.com directly from Project Standard 2016 and start planning your new project immediately.
- The Office-like interface of MS Project 2016 Standard offers intuitive navigation within the program.
- Comprehensive reporting tools, such as burndown reports or resource overviews, let you easily measure project progress and provide a reliable audit of resource allocation.
- In Project Standard 2016, relationships between tasks can be easily displayed through the task path in the Gantt chart, so you can see exactly which tasks are driving your project forward.
- In the timeline view, you can place several timelines next to each other and process them graphically. Presentations about the course of the project can be created quickly at any time.
- Elements from Microsoft Project Standard 2016 can be inserted and edited in all other Office applications without loss of quality. So you have your data quickly at hand and can use it for PowerPoint presentations or even insert it into Word documents.
Keeping track of projects
Microsoft Project Standard 2016 offers you many different possibilities to plan and manage your projects efficiently. Organize your projects in detail and keep track of schedules and resource allocation. With the latest Project templates, which you can access directly from Project 2016 Standard via Office.com, you can quickly get started creating project plans. The improved graphical user interface, which is based on Office 2016, allows quick orientation within the program. In MS Project Standard 2016, you can summarize all daily tasks, important details, project tasks and several time axes on the functional interface and thus always have an overview of all key figures at a glance. The operation path highlighted in the Gantt chart shows you the relationships between your operations. Microsoft Project 2016 Standard shows you which tasks are most important for a successful project completion.
Supported operating system
1 GHz (GHz) or faster x86 or x64 bit processor and SSE2
1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
hard disk space
DirectX 10 graphics card required
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for online activation of Microsoft Project 2016 Professional
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.