Product information "Microsoft Project 2013 Standard"
Automated processes in MS Project 2013 standard
Numerous automations in Project 2013 Standard simplify your project planning. Have you accidentally assigned an employee to two simultaneous tasks? MS Project 2013 Standard warns you of this conflict, so you can manage your existing resources faster and error-free. Any changes you make to a part of your project will automatically affect all other plans in the project in Project Standard 2013.
Furthermore, Project 2013 Standard uses the familiar Office user interface, so you will immediately feel at home in this project management program. Even in Microsoft Project Standard 2013, context-sensitive menus give you quick access to the functions that are important to you. Ultimately, Project Standard 2013 gives you the opportunity to simplify even complex programs and present them to other people in an innovative, appealing design.
Managing projects made easy - with Microsoft Project Standard 2013
In Project Standard 2013, create any project and define the duration it will take. You then assign the data you need in the project management program: Which employees participate in this project? Which devices are necessary? How high are the costs for employees and equipment? You can add these and similar important functions in MS Project 2013 Standard with just a few mouse clicks.
Project Standard 2013 gives you complete freedom: Use it to create short-term projects with a scope of just a few days - or use MS Project 2013 Standard to plan long-term strategies that run over several months or years. This project management program is suitable for the self-employed as well as for companies who want to plan their future more clearly, better and faster.
Important features in Microsoft Project Standard 2013:
- Create new projects with just one mouse click and insert all relevant data in a clear Gantt chart.
- Use Project 2013 Standard to manage people, time and resources.
- This project management program gives you a quick overview of the expected costs for the entire duration of a project.
- Trust the proven Office interface in Project Standard 2013, which you have already experienced in other Microsoft applications.
- Plan a short trip with your employees or a long-term strategy - you decide what and to what extent you use Microsoft Project Standard 2013.
- Automated work processes automatically identify conflicts or non-functioning projects so you can quickly identify problems.
Computer and processor:
1 GHz (GHz) or faster x86 or x64 bit processor and SSE2
1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Monitor with a resolution of 1,024 × 768 or higher
Windows® XP SP3 (32 bit), Windows® Vista SP1, Windows® Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows® Server 2008
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for online activation of Microsoft Project 2013 Standard
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.