Context-sensitive project creation with Project 2010 Standard
For the first time in the history of this project manager software, MS Project 2010 Standard introduces the menu ribbon that Microsoft has been using for other programs since Office 2007. This gives you faster, more intuitive access to the really relevant functions within a project. Since the user interface hardly differs visually from existing Office products from the 2010 series, you will be able to use Microsoft Project Standard 2010 immediately and conveniently.
Furthermore, Project 2010 Standard allows you to display information in a way that is visually appealing for you - through extended color palettes, modern text effects and more. Highlight important milestones in Project Standard 2010 with appropriate designs and mark those stations that really drive your project forward. Do you manage large teams? Assign standard colors to them in MS Project 2010 and insert them via drag & drop for the appropriate tasks!
Microsoft Project 2010 Standard will make the planning, administration and implementation of projects much easier. Work even more productively and quickly and get closer to your goals step by step.
Important features in Microsoft Project Standard 2010:
- Use Project Standard 2010 to correlate deadlines and resources and create complex projects in minutes.
- Revised design: If you already work with Office 2010 products, the integration of Project 2010 Standard into your daily work routine will be particularly easy.
- Automated warnings against time or resource overlaps within your project make project design easier with Microsoft Project Standard 2010.
- New designs, colors and effects ensure that you can use this project manager software to present projects in a modern and visually appealing way.
- Import data from Excel documents into MS Project 2010 Standard to integrate existing information into your projects without additional effort.
Manage projects productively with Microsoft Project Standard 2010
With Project Standard 2010, you can implement new projects almost automatically: Set deadlines and deadlines and add sub-items to your project. Step by step, add the people, resources and tasks you need in MS Project 2010 Standard to see your project come to life in minutes - from small ideas to big visions. The project manager software is suitable for self-employed or freelancers as well as for small companies.
MS Project 2010 Standard automatically takes over a large part of the work for you: Dependent appointments are arranged one after the other, in case of resource or employee overlaps Project 2010 Standard warns you of a conflict and offers a solution. You can import existing data from Word or Excel into Project Standard 2010 and save a lot of work. Complex projects that extend over a long period of time can be illustrated with the new timeline of the project manager software.
Computer and processor:
1 GHz (GHz) or faster x86 or x64 bit processor and SSE2
1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Monitor with a resolution of 1,024 × 768 or higher
Windows® XP SP3 (32 bit), Windows® Vista SP1, Windows® Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows® Server 2008
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for the telephone/online activation of Microsoft Project 2010.
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.