Nero Video 2020
Product information "Nero Video 2020"
The video professional for everyone
Nero Video 2019 leaves nothing to be desired when it comes to making videos and slideshows simple, fast, and professional.
New in Nero Video 2019
Now Nero Video has a whole range of special features for you. With over 1000 movie themes and effects, there are virtually no limits to your creativity. Discover the benefits of Nero Video 2019 today.
Get started: Easily transfer your videos and image files from mobile devices, external hard drives, USB sticks, camcorders, and HD and 4K cameras to your computer and store them in your Nero MediaHome media library for further editing, along with a wealth of information such as the date they were taken, where they were taken, or people pictured. Here you can now also archive and view your cinema films and TV series at lightning speed. Film titles and film posters are created automatically. New: Access your "OneDrive" online files (Files On Demand) and download your pictures, videos and music only when you need them in your project. This saves you a lot of storage space on your PC.
Get the most out of your recordings: Create perfect movies and slideshows in no time at all with 1-Click Video Story. Complete with music, effects, entry and exit, you can share your movies at lightning speed. Captivate your audience with express or advanced video editing and countless effects including tilt shift, old movie, slow motion, titles, transitions, audio filters, keyframe animations, and more. With the new 1-Click Bar Remover you can enhance your photo and video material and get it ready for the optimal film experience on the big TV screen.
Create professional videos quickly and easily: With over 1000 movie templates and more effects, you can add a personal touch to your videos. With the new various movie templates including effect drop zone, they automatically create their own personal movies on topics such as family, parties, children, travel, action and more. Black bars in widescreen TV are now a thing of the past. Even portrait videos and photos from your smartphone can be easily imported as vertical video, edited and thanks to vertical video templates perfectly set in scene.
Export & Burn
Best movies for happy viewers: Nero Video 2019 doesn't compromise on format selection either. Edit movies of the highest quality in 4K, Full HD and SD. Export even single scenes from long movies in one go. Give your DVD-Videos™ and Blu-ray Discs™ the finishing touches by numerous high-quality disc menus on many topics. Then use Nero CoverDesigner to customize your disc cases and play your video disc professionally with menu and chapter choices on your DVD and Blu-ray player in your living room.
Turn your living room into a movie theater: Nero Video 2019 offers Oscar-ready streaming features. Slide shows or videos on your TV, music from your media library on your phone, videos on your Tablet? Everything is possible with the free Nero Streaming Player app. The free WiFi+Transfer app lets you transfer your videos and pictures wirelessly from your mobile device to your PC and vice versa. Both apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
You determine when prime time is: Whether in the morning, at noon or in the evening - play audio and video files in various formats exactly when you feel like it. Playing back photos, elegant slideshows, video DVDs and 4K/Ultra HD videos is now even easier. You can also easily manage and play back your archive of films and TV series as it should be for primetime.
Minimum system requirements for Nero Video 2019
- Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 with April 2014 update (32/64 bit), Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
- 1 GB RAM
- For SD video editing and creation: AMD or Intel® processor with 2 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- For HD video editing and creation: 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor, 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB of free hard disk space for standard installation of all components (including templates, content, and temporary disk space)
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0-enabled graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color depth, and at least 128MB of video memory required (32-bit color depth, True Color, 256MB reserved video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 recommended)
- Drive for recordable or rewritable CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs to burn and create videos
- DirectX® 9.0c Revision 30 (August 2006)
- Windows Media® Player 9
- Required third-party components, such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX®, or Adobe Flash, are shipped with the product or, if not included in the package, are automatically downloaded.
- Internet connection required for some services
- An Internet connection may be required to verify the serial number when using certain features. The costs for the Internet connection shall be borne by the user.
- Streaming features may require an online update
- Nero Video Manual App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero MediaHome Manual App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero MediaHome Receiver App: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher
- Nero Streaming Player and WiFi+Transfer App: Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher; for Play from PC Nero MediaHome 1.32.2700 or higher
- Streaming to Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome Receiver requires Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit), or Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
- High resolution streaming requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 or higher). It is recommended to leave the streaming setting in Auto mode. If streaming at the highest resolution causes problems with system performance, simply use a lower quality setting.
- Information on further requirements can be found at www.nero.com
- 64-bit operating systems run applications in 32-bit emulation mode
- For the correct functioning of the product, the devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system.
- It is strongly recommended to install the latest WHQL certified device drivers.
- Setting up the Media Access Server function requires a PC connected to a local network