Product information "Mindjet MindManager 2019, Windows, Vollversion, Download"
MindManager 2019 for Windows
Industry-leading Mindmapping & Visualization
- Create Dynamic Maps & Diagrams
- Process & organize information more effectively
- Structure and clarity for concepts, plans & projects
- Everything at a glance: the big picture & all details
- And much more!
MindManager makes thinking, planning and communicating easier for you
Information is invaluable. But they can also be overwhelming in the masses. With MindManager, you have all the information about your work and your business environment under control - instead of being overwhelmed by it.
What's the news?
Cross the boundaries of what you can see, design, communicate and achieve.
The most powerful and flexible information visualization software, MindManager 2019 for Windows, enables you to discover hidden opportunities, unite information and teams, and boost productivity. So you can do excellent work faster than ever before.
The first impression is decisive. Our new visual design options are characterised by fresh colours, modern fonts and individual designs. Thus, your corporate design can be incorporated into your presentation and you set accents to your branding, your products and your corporate content.
- Choose from more than 40 attractive new designs, from classic to unconventional to formal, always tailored to your business
- Change appearance, impression and message of any map with just a few mouse clicks
- Easily switch between designs to appeal to different audiences and support different objectives
NEW! Intuitive design editors
Small visual details can have a big impact on communication. That's why we've combined our design and template editing tools into easy-to-use menus. With just a few clicks, you have the option of adapting the appearance of each map in such a way that it conveys the desired message.
- Easily customize branch texts with fonts, lines, colors, and more
- Change to another design without changing the structure of the map
- Design through and through customized visualizations that reflect your branding, content and business vision.
NEW! Objects & Smart Shapes
Forms raise attention to a level that can never be reached with words, and facilitate understanding. For this reason, we have added 12 further meaningful forms to our object library. You can group branches or process sections within shapes to highlight different importance, or you can combine configurable smart shapes to create new templates and diagram types that perfectly support your specific goals.
- Add, clarify, and extend map content with 12 new shapes, including stars, arrows, brackets, funnels, and many more.
- Visually emphasize content groups with forms, for example to define processes or illustrate concepts.
- Create your own diagrams quickly and easily with new Smart Shapes, e.g. with the new diagram types "Funnel" and "Matrices".
NEW! Define and adjust branch widths (Match Width)
Too much visual diversity can distract people from what they are supposed to see. With new branch customization tools, branches can be brought to a uniform width so that your audience immediately focuses on the content of your presentation, not its structure.
- Standardize branch sizes to make presentations easier to read and more engaging
- Adjust branch size manually or with a single mouse click
- Apply changes to individual branches or entire maps
NEW! Filtering in HTML5 Export & Publisher
Clear instructions ensure that everyone stays on the right path. Thanks to the new filtering and linking features we've incorporated into our HTML5 export and publishing tools, recipients of your shared maps can find the information they need to see more quickly and easily - making both communication and projects a breeze.
- Facilitate navigation, understanding and response to shared maps
- Exported and published maps can be filtered by icons, markers, resources and stored Power Filter queries
- Visually direct recipients with direct branch links to the exact content you want to show
Conditional formatting already changed the spectrum that a map can express. Now another chapter is opened. SmartRules™ extend the possibilities of conditional formatting and go far beyond that. This allows you to automatically trigger changes to the actual branch data. Thus repetitive tasks are reduced and maps no longer serve only for the simple representation of your processes and workflows, but become a means to control and, above all, accelerate their content.
- Write rules that change branch icons, branch properties, tags, and progress and priority markers based on specific triggers
- Apply SmartRules to individual objects or branches, selected areas, or entire diagrams
- Save time and increase productivity by automatically updating content such as task lists, project plans, and flowcharts.
NEW! "Tag" view
Projects are successful when they progress purposefully. The "Tag" view gives a clear picture of the overall project progress and the status of individual tasks in this process. This allows you to make the necessary changes to ensure effective and timely project work.
- View and update the status of tasks and processing steps in a column view, in the style of a kanban board.
- Instantly identify delays, bottlenecks, and resource issues
- Define processes with custom column tags that are automatically applied in Map View
NEW! icon view
The right perspective can change everything. We have further developed our popular Priority View and added more than 500 symbols. In addition, all views now have more flexible sorting and organizing options so you can see and view the information you need more quickly when you need it.
- Display map content sorted by icon used. There are icons for priority, progress and over 500 other categories available.
- Quickly assign symbols to branches in the symbol view, simply by drag&drop
- Update and manage branches in all views faster, easier and more logically
New import function
Under the right conditions, old ideas can reach completely new heights. Now you can add a whole new level of depth, meaning, and value to content created in XMind or FreeMind applications with MindManager's best mapping and charting tools.
- Convert XMind and FreeMind maps to MindManager format and enhance them with the full range of MindManager features
- Import files directly into MindManager
- Maintain the structure and content of the map from the original applications without data loss.
Over 500 new and optimized symbols
Maximum information does not necessarily have to go hand in hand with maximum space requirements. Thanks to our expanded and improved symbol library, you can quickly add a large amount of visual information to branches to create an efficient communication tool that can identify meaning at a glance and inspire action.
Optimized menu design
With the right tools, working is easier and results are better. Our new menu design is clearer, clearer and more user-friendly than ever before. You spend less time searching for content and more time innovating and creating.
Work as fast as you think.
With inflexible, linear tools, your best ideas fall by the wayside. Working with MindManager is based on the natural functional principle of the brain - fast and dynamic - so that no idea or important detail is forgotten.
- Quickly display more detailed layers of key points without losing the clarity and structure of relationships.
- Add details and context while creating tasks without interrupting the workflow.
- You can easily rearrange or copy information using drag & drop.
Don't be afraid of the details.
You can only be productive if you work on the right things. MindManager presents tasks, ideas, data, and details in context. You can see at a glance what is important, what needs to be prioritized and what can wait.
- Discover hidden connections between topics, tasks, and data.
- Avoid redundancies, identify risks and identify opportunities.
- Pre-identify the wider impact of an action to make informed decisions
Close communication gaps.
E-mail correspondence, unproductive meetings and lack of coordination are deadly for projects. With MindManager, you bring together all the information associated with a project, plan, or concept in a central, shared portal. This allows your team members to complete their tasks systematically and on time, and most importantly, they are always up to date.
- Communicate responsibilities, priorities, deadlines and much more transparently.
- Visually connect related and interdependent points of action to avoid redundancies and promote collaboration.
- View projects by resource, task, schedule, or in Gantt view to keep track of key tasks, status, progress, and risks.
Everything at a glance.
Knowledge is only power if you can access it. MindManager consolidates distributed data into a single, clearly structured dashboard and presents it as a unified whole. So all points are connected with each other and are considered, everything has hand and foot and is done.
- Synchronize associated data from Microsoft Office files, content repositories, and over 800 apps.
- Easily add, correlate, and view files, images, links, media, and more. So you have your day and your work firmly under control.
- Edit the information displayed in a flexible and fluid way without having to switch to another window or split the screen.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 and 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Service Pack 1, 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- IBM or compatible Pentium® processor (minimum 1 GHz)
- at least 2 GB RAM
- 830 MB hard disk space
- Recommended screen resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
- Microsoft .NET 4.6 or higher
Additional prerequisites for certain functions:
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010, 2013 or 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Microsoft Project® 2010, 2013 or 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11.0 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection
German, English, French, Japanese, Russian, Chinese