Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard, Multilingual, basic license
Product information "Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard, Multilingual, basic license"
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard (16 Core) German, Multilingual
Windows Server 2019 is Microsoft's brand new cloud-capable server operating system. Networking PCs and managing such networks as well as providing data and web hosting are just some of the tasks for which server systems can be used in your company. Windows Server 2019 comes with many new functions and offers a new licensing model, which is no longer based on the processors, but on the cores.
Minimum license requirement: 8 core licenses per processor, 16 core licenses per server. Further details can be found on the licensing data sheet.
For small and medium businesses with Windows Server 2019 standard seemingly unlimited potential. It is intuitive and easy to use and at the same time stands out for its outstanding performance. If your server has a virtualization grade, purchasing the Windows Server 2019 Standard license is ideal. Thus, the rights are initially on two Hyper-V limits, but can be re-licensed to your liking, of course.
Advantages of Windows Server 2019:
- Manage DevOps-style servers with PowerShell and the desired status configuration.
- Redefine controls and access with Active Directory and Identity Management.
- Manage your servers easily from anywhere with server management.
- Remote Desktop Services improves graphics, scaling and cloud integration.
- Experience a whole new kind of storage with software-defined storage.
- Improve clustering and nested virtualization with software-defined compute.
- Maintain dynamic security and hybrid flexibility with software-defined networks.
- Add additional layers of security against emerging threats.
- Integrate container density into the Windows ecosystem.
- Reduce the footprint and attack surface of your data center with Nano Server.
New features in Windows Server 2019:
Compared to the server solution from 2016, the Windows Server 2019 standard is characterized by a much better access to the Azure cloud. Microsoft calls this customization a "hybrid cloud," which allows data to be managed from local servers within the cloud. This makes it much easier to create a full backup and to optimize the administration by licensing the Windows server.
The new Windows Server 2019 standard also offers some new features for app developers, as the new version's application platform has significantly more power. The contents of the Linux container can be easily dragged onto the Windows host to facilitate the cross-application connection. In the form of WSL, Linux has even developed its own Windows subsystem based on the Windows Server 2019 standard.
- Additional layers of security - Improve the security of your server structure and reduce risk with multiple integrated layers of protection
- New deployment options - Improve availability and reduce resource utilization with the lean Nano Server.
- Integrated Containers - Windows Server and Hyper-V containers provide flexible development and management.
- Cost-Effective Storage - Create highly available and scalable software-defined storage and save costs.
- Innovative Networks - Use software-defined networks to automate with cloud-like efficiency.
Improve security, develop your data center, and accelerate innovation with Microsoft Windows Server 2019, the cloud-ready operating system.
From Hyper-V Containers to Nano Servers, Windows Server 2019 provides a flexible and cost-effective platform for your data center with the same computing, storage, and network virtualization capabilities underlying the Azure Public Cloud.
The most important advantages at a glance
Improved access to Azure Cloud
Subsystem Integration of WSL for Linux
Optimization of graphical network representations
Targeted monitoring of hardware and software
Connection of additional security levels
Increasing automation through innovative networks
New options for server analysis
Probably the most obvious innovation of the Windows Server 2019 standard is "System Insights". This solution provides an intuitive tool to improve monitoring and analysis around the server. The built-in forecasting feature makes it possible to make accurate predictions about the functionality and stability of the system, regardless of cloud integration. In this way, admins benefit from a significant simplification of the previous analysis structures and obtain usable information about the internal system execution.
More performance through HCI updates
When you purchase the Windows Server 2019 standard, you also benefit from some improvements within the HCI. For example, in the new version, the centralized management console has been optimized to simplify control and adjustment. Image optimization for VM and container deployments has also been provided in the context of nano and core servers. All of these adjustments lead to a significant increase in performance, making the entire infrastructure much more precise and, above all, more precise.
You need more cores to be licensed?
In this case, we recommend the Windows Server 2019 Standard Core add-on license.
User-CAL: A user CAL entitles a particular user to use any number of devices, e.g. Company PC, private PC, mobile phone, etc., from which he may access the server software.
Device-CAL: Device CALs are ideal for companies where multiple employees are working on one device. With Windows Server 2019 Device CALs, you do not need to acquire access per employee but only per device. Whether this form of licensing is suitable for you, decides the structure of your company. By choosing the right CALs you are working cost-effectively and saving resources. Device CALs and user CALs can also be combined.
Remote access to the server needed?
Remote Desktop Services 2019 1 User CAL: The RDS CALs are purchased in addition to the usual CALs to unlock a desktop and application platform. As a result, session virtualization and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) are available to deploy and manage desktops. With convenient remote connectivity for RDS users, desktops, applications, and other Windows features can be used wherever and wherever you have Internet access.
You want to use Office on the server?
Scope of delivery:
- Original product key for online activation of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard (16 Core) English, Multilingual
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- At least 2 CPUs
- At least 8 cores per CPU