Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard - 2 Core Add-on License (Additional Product)
Product information "Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard - 2 Core Add-on License (Additional Product)"
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard - 2 Core Licensing (software not included, licensing only!)
Minimum license requirement: 8 core licenses per processor, 16 core licenses per server. Further details can be found on the licensing data sheet.
The Windows Server 2019 standard licenses processor cores and accessing devices or users (CAL). For the licensing of the server applies:
- Each processor core of the executing hardware must be licensed. If the Windows server runs on hardware with 16 cores, exactly 16 cores must be licensed.
- At least 8 cores per processor must be licensed. For hardware with, for example, 4 processors, each consisting of 4 cores, 4 x 8, i.e. 32 cores, must be licensed due to this minimum requirement.
- At least 16 processor cores must be licensed per server. The minimum licensing is therefore 16 cores. If hardware with fewer cores is used, 16 cores still have to be licensed.
- You can buy processor core licenses in 2-core and 16-core license packages. Most often 16 cores are licensed. The license package offers a price advantage over the 2-core licenses.
Scope of delivery:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard - 2 Core Licensing (software not included, licensing only!)
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
Alles wie es sein soll.
Super Preis, sehr schnelle Lieferung, alles Bestens.