Product information "Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard, 1 Device CAL"
Exchange requires a CAL for each user or device that accesses the server software. There are two CAL variants here:
- Standard CAL: Enables any user to work productively across virtually any platform, browser and mobile device.
- Enterprise CAL: Provides additional capabilities to help organizations reduce costs and meet compliance requirements, such as archiving and information protection capabilities or unified messaging integration.
Enterprise CAL is an add-on to Standard CAL and adds specific functionalities to it. To activate the Enterprise CAL functions, a Standard CAL plus an Enterprise CAL must be licensed for each user.
You can assign these access licenses either to a device (device CAL) or to a user (user CAL). Access licenses are version-specific, which means that the CAL version must be identical to or higher than the server version.
Device CAL: A device CAL licenses a device for use by a user to access instances of the server software.
User CAL: A user CAL authorizes a specific user to use a device to access the server software.
Scope of delivery:
- Original product key for online activation of Microsoft Exchange Standard User CAL 2013
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label). This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, public authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
Sehr schnelle Lieferung. Ware ok. Vielen Dank.