Product information "Avanquest Fix-It Disk Optimizer"
The life of any hard disk starts with a series of organized files that have been carefully arranged in a sequential data unit on the hard disk.
More and more data is written to and read from your hard disk, applications are installed or deleted, sequential units are fragmented.
This is where Fix-It Disk Optimizer comes in!
Fix-It Disk Optimizer erases all fragments from your hard disk by merging all free disk space units.
Your storage space is therefore larger. The low-density files are also merged so that they are quickly accessible from the location where they were sequentially read.
Fix-It Disk Optimizer solves the problems of data fragmentation and shortens the reboot time of your PC.
With Fix-It Disk Optimizer, all data fragments are sequentially arranged on your hard drive, improving data access time.
Fix-It Disk Optimizer optimizes your PC's response time by rearranging the files stored on your hard drive. Fix-It Disk Optimizer helps you improve system performance efficiently with just a few clicks.
An easy-to-use user interface Fix-It
Disk Optimizer features an advanced easy-to-use defragmentation module. Even beginners can use this program easily and without the help of experts.
Only little free disk space is needed for the installation of Fix-It Disk Optimizer.
Fix-It Disk Optimizer even works on hard disks that have very little free space (less than 1 GB of free space is needed for this to work).
Complete protection of your data
Fix-It Disk Optimizer does not damage your hard disk and your stored data, unlike many defragmentation software programs on the market.
Efficiently defragments and optimizes your hard drive
Fix-It Optimizer defragments your data and arranges your files based on date and location changes. Improves data access time and the performance of your entire system.
Optimizes your system resources
Fix-It Disk Optimizer writes contiguous files to disk using minimal system resources.
Summary report and graphical representation
Fix-It Disk Optimizer calculates and displays the degree of defragmentation of the disk; it also generates a graphical representation of fragmentation and defragmentation. It shall also publish a summary before/after report on the optimisation statistics.
Fix-It Disk Optimizer now includes a set of tools that guarantee the optimal performance of your PC
function"clearing up": üunnecessary filesturnDeleted from your system
- Deletes the files with IDs
- Specifies how certain file types are managed.
- Cleans up the unnecessary files left behind after uninstallations
- Presents the report of detected trash files, temporary files and empty folders.
- Creates a system restore point before cleaning files
When you start or install a Windows application, the data necessary for the process is written to your hard disk in the form of multiple files. For the programs that need Internet, these files contain the traces of your online searches and purchases.
For various reasons, some of these temporary files are not deleted, remain on your hard drive, and take up a significant amount of space there.
As a result, your system becomes less powerful, increasing the risk of data loss, random reboots, or any other disruption or failure.
Disk Cleaner feature: identifies the trash files that threaten the stability of your system
- Free up disk space for use by other applications
- Increases the overall performance of your system
- Protects your privacy by deleting files with IDs
function"data medium": Repairs the possible volume errors
- Checks the files on your hard drive
- Detects bad sectors on your hard drive
- Stores the usable data of the bad sectors of your hard disk
- Provides important information about all hard disks in your system
- Creates a check-up for each disk in your system
From all computer components installed on your PC your hard disk is exposed to numerous attacks. The function "data carrier" guarantees the operational readiness of your hard disk!
function"Disk Info": informs you about the cause of the problem
The "Disk Info" function saves the usable files found in these bad sectors. With the Disk Info function you will be able to recover your data!
- Recovers the data from the bad sectors of your hard drive
- Notifies you of the problems detected on your hard drive
- Gets the IDs of your hard disk to troubleshoot problems
function"duplicates": all duplicated filesturnDeleted from your system
- Finds the duplicated files and deletes them
- Performs fast and efficient testing and deletion processes
- Searches for the duplicated files on the different disks.
The duplicated files use a lot of unnecessary disk space and can reduce the system file hit rate. They can also lead to a bug-prone environment: if an application finds more than one identical file, it can use the wrong file, resulting in an immediate crash.
Dup Files Remover meticulously scans your hard drive and deletes all duplicated files from your system; this frees up space and optimizes your system files.
- Free memory space
- Reduces the risk of program errors
- Improves the performance of your system
|operating system||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
Hat alles schnell und wundebar funktioniert.
Alles wie beschrieben, gerne wieder.
Reibungslos, schnell und unkompliziert.